Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Op- Friday February 15th

TGIF Ladies! Another great day ahead of us, full of good choices, right? I am OP today. The kids have their Valentine's parties at school, so I know the candy will be coming home in a few hours. That's why I am posting here to stay accountable. No candy! What's the big deal anyway? It's not like we can't buy that same type of candy at Wal-Mart any day of the year, huh????

Uki

Re: Op- Friday February 15th

I confess I ate candy and today is a new day and I'm busy working so its easier to be good.
Op.

No candy here, thats one good reason to run solo.

I did find a valentine angle teddy bear at my door yesterday and i have no idea who or where it came from. maybe theres something going on that i don't know about yet... more to be revealed.

I'm heading to tan and then off to the gym..

A good friend of mine (guy) has a body to die for, he's a hunkster, (married) but..
he's at the gym everyday when I'm there, I watch him and his wife workout they do make quite a team together. anyway I saw them both last nite. he came up to me and said, are you ready for machines,
anyway monday at 9am I'm meeting him there and he's going to work up a workout program for me..

I forgot to add his wife has some shape on her for a 50 yr old...

I'm on program once again for today only....
tomorrows another day and I'll deal with that when I get out of bed.

oh YES...OP today me too, Maajida