Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Sunday February 17th

Here's hoping I am not doubling with Tobe again. LOL

OP today! Yesterday was a better day than Friday, and I feel so much better about my food choices. I will be doing my best today as well. Youth group meets here and we are ordering pizza... My plan is 2 small slices of plain. I will stick with the plan!

Uki

Re: OP- Sunday February 17th

You got here first Uki.
I was in another site for the last hr.

I was at a gathering yesterday, 18 women total, and the foods that flowed along with every thing sugar
was amazing to see, but I didn't touch a thing,
I had lunch before I got there, so I wasn't tempted.
A friend of mine was eating everything sugar, and at the end of the day she said to me , I feel like crap, well no wonder, that rush and crash, that we with an eating disoreder know so well..

I hated that feeling when I was gouging on sugar crap.

I had to learn the hard way, over and over again, I call it

Insanity, doing the same thing over, and expecting a different result..
Ha, the result was always the same... rush and crash.

I'm heading to my sons for the day, we'll be going out
to an italian restaurant and I have my plan already in play... to stay OP.. for another day, today..

me too OP today...it will be a challenge as I always have a hard time being OP when dh leaves on a business trip. You guys are such an inspiration..and I well know the 'insanity' Tobe spoke of. Maajida

It's raining here in SW Michigan, nasty. I'm off to church with my hubby. I'm OP today, having family over for lunch. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

Laura

On my way to church, and committed to another OP day!!

Op today. Went out for breakfast and had English muffin and fruit cup. Making roast chicken for dinner.