Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Tue 2/19

Its the crack of dawn here and I'm heading out soon, taking a good friend of mine to the airport, she and her daughter are heading to Fla for a week, which is much needed to take this break, as she just lost
her 52 yr old husband a few months ago..

I'll be taking her dog for the week, all 8 lbs of her, Maggie isn't too happy, but Jeni is thrilled, someone to romp all over the house with...

No WW today, I'll go first thing tomorrow morning, before I cart Jeni's butt off to the vet for her yearly boosters...

Yesterday I hit the gym and got a routine down pat, I think???? worked the whole body for an hr, and needless
to say my arms were very sore, but I kept them moving all afternoon, and no stiffness this morning
My routine will be M W and Fri which during the 3 days will work the whole body, including cardio in between..

I'm going to have a sane food day today...

Re: OP today Tue 2/19

oh yes, me too, OP, Maajida

Sounds like a plan ladies, I am OP also. Another day off work, holy smokes 2 days in a row!!! DD's went back to school and we had a great day of shopping yesterday, i tried on jeans at Old Navy and JC Penney, ( the jeans at JB Penney were Levi's size 8,boy did they show off the curves ) but i decided yesterday was a shoe day and bought a cute pair of Mudd's and a pair of Harley Davidson's, they didnt have the Doc Marten's i liked.

I hope everyone gives OP a shot, its the shot that works.

Tobe, i like Your routine at the gym, i do that also. One day cardio, one day weights, though i seem to be a little obsessed with my Belly,Butt & Thighs, DVD, i have to learn not to do it everyday, because it has weights. I guess i could do it without the weights so it could be a regular part of my day ( a quote borrowed from Lorraine's Thin for Life thread)

OP for me too. It looks like a sunny cold day here in Michigan, I hope the sun warms things up a bit.

Laura

Op and went to the courthouse to get passports..took the kids and went food shopping after that. I need to go shopping alot to keep the menu healthy. Working tonite and tommorow.