General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Tjurs 2/21

Lorraine
Pat

Re: WI Tjurs 2/21

Stayed the same. 144, I want to be 140 to 145 so I'm doing great.
People said maintance was hard but I dident believe them. I have to be the same as in a losing mode to not gain..I do add in extras that I cant resist but not much.

Maintenance isn't easy and nobody ever said it was.
our weight never stays the same daily or even weekly, up a little, down a little..

I'm finding with all the exercise I'm doing 3 times a week at the gym. cardio and machines, I'm gaining weekly, not much but still a gain... I'm still holding that 3 under goal.. I was more comfortable with that 5 even. but I don't think I'm going to see that for some time to come.
My clothes are even looser on me with the 3 under vs
the 5 under, go figure

I am so used to the WW way that I have no desire to go back to the old way... this is it for me!!!!!
thin tastes good..

down 1.5 this week. Guess all the days at the gym and tracking ;my food are working. The bad part of losing is that I've lost another daily point. Makes me very picky about what I use them for. Maybe in another year I can be like you two and worried about maintaining.

muscle weighs more than fat, and i had said before there is no way i think i could fit into a size 8, at 155-160 pounds if i did not exercise.
I dont have a problem with maintaining. I let go of the mind game that the scale plays, as long as i keep below 160 and give or take 2 pounds, from 155 i am fine. Since i am someone who will always have weight issues i know to keep them under control. Weighing myself each week, is part of that control. But,
if i am not counting points, not making wise choices in my foods and not exercising, i dont have anyone to question but me.I cant blame the scale, the TOM, the day, the moon, the sun, the water,etc.
I know doing that i am not going to lose or maintain, i will gain *CONTINUOUSLY* until i gain it all back.
I see to many people ( including me) think they lost the weight and stop doing whatever made them lose the weight in the first place.
I tell people, if i lost all this weight and the only thing i did was lose 70 pounds, then i learned nothing, if i didnt learn anything beyond that, i WILL gain it all back.