Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Wed 2/21

Another nite of getting out of bed twcie to get this puppy outside, finally at 12:30 I knew she had to leave my bedroom. so her crate and all went to the other side of the house, at least I was able to
sleep undisturbed, i realize shes not in my routine, and I also have to go get her crate, apparently shes not happy in the one that I have.
so we'll see what tonite brings.

plan for today,, stay on program for sure, next stop a tanning session and then a workout at the gym.
first starting with cardio and then downstairs to work the machines..

Snow here at the Southern Part Of NJ, not bad maybe an inch or so. but snow at the beach?? thats strange.

I wish it was May already and back into no clothes and flip flops..

today OP..............for me!!!!

Re: OP Wed 2/21

Op for me too today. We should find out about the pre-approval for the financing for the minivan today. If all goes through like they think, we can actually head out to buy it over the weekend. I am so excited!!! It doesn't help that the brakes and transmission both went out on my old one, or that the old one has 135,000 miles, is 12 years old and is covered in rust. LOL

Have a good one!
Uki

Uki-
Good luck and congrats with the new minivan - what color is it?

I am OP with y'all today too. I'll check back in later - gonna run and try a yoga class at the gym today before spin class so I gotta hurry.

Have a good day,
Marilyn

It is a light tan color. The van is a 2006 Toyota Sienna minivan with 26,000 miles. We saw the car fax on it and it is a 1 owner lease. It looks PERFECT for us! I talked to the salesperson over the phone, but we haven't actually driven it yet. We own a toyota camry that we LOVE, so that is why we are leaning towards the Sienna. Here's hoping the phone rings soon with good news.

Uki

OP today

Laura

I guess it don't matter what day it, i am OP.