Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability for Week of 2-24-08

The purpose of this thread is to post your exercise plans for the week as well as to post what you have done to earn those daily AP's.

My plan:
Sunday - rest
Monday - 40 minutes on the trainer
Tuesday - 40 minutes on the trainer
Wednesday - 50 minutes on the treadmill
Thursday - 40 minutes on the trainer
Friday - 50 minutes on the treadmill
Saturday - 40 minutes on the trainer

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability for Week of 2-24-08

Sun. 1 hour on the treadmill
Mon. 1 hour video
Tues. 45 min treadmill
Wens. weigh in day
Thurs. 30 minutes treadmill
Friday 1 hour treadmill
Saturday 1 hour treadmill

Sun.. to nice out to stay in on the treadmill so I did a two mile walk downtown.

For all of you who like to do Leslie Sansone, she has a new DVD that is to be released tomorrow. It is called Fast and Firm and it is 4 miles. It is suppose to be the best yet. I ordered mine from Collage this morning and they said they had it in stock. Many of the stores are saying that it will not be availabel until May. Her store of course had it also. She is doing somekind of Challenge and you can check it out on her walkathome.com web site or you can enter Leslie Sansone.

Already done with 40 minutes on the trainer.

Uki

Thanks for the head up on her new video, I like to do them for something different once a week. I get sick of the treadmill somedays.

1.5 mile walk on video
1.5 mile walk on tread mill
some ab workout

50 minutes total

glad I got my workout done and out of the way. My friend just called and they are letting out school at noon because of bad weather again!!!

40 min on the treadmill

and 2 reps 15x each with upper body machines.
total 4 machines.

45 minute water aerobics. Today was a light day for me.

40 minutes done on the trainer. Yay me!

Uki

Busy day today. Had to take friends to the airport at 7 AM. Then had to kill 2 hours before going to the gym so it would time out for my class. When there did 20 minutes on the treadmill, the Nautilus weight circuit, and 55 minutes water aerobics. Now am home for the duration of the storm that is to come. Will probably stay home tomorrow if we get the 20 inches of snow that they are predicting.

Pat

30 min cardio

upper body machines 2 sets 15x 4 machines

Just finished 50 minutes on the treadmill. Have a good one!

Uki

didn't get in my minutes yesterday on the treadmill due to sick children but I am home today so I will do it on my day off instead.

gym again this morning

cardio treadmill 30 mins

6 machines 4 upper body
1 legs
1 stomach

Made it to the gym this morning---it's been about 3 weeks since i've had sick kids and been out of town. Got a good hour workout done and I bet I'll be sore tomorrow!

Finally made it downstairs on the treadmill this afternoon. only did about 20 minutes though.
My heart just wasn't in it today. my husband lost a co worker in a truck/semi collision early this morning. I lost my brother that way 17 years ago. So when ever it happens to someone else I feel so bad for them because I've been there, I know how much something sudden like this hurts. I remindes me to thank God for what I have, not to take it for granted. And most of all for me, let the little things go. (I have 3 young children and sometimes they drive me a little nuts)

Have a good nite everyone

Chelsie,

I am so sorry about your husband's co-worker. That is so sad.

I just logged 40 minutes on the trainer.

Uki

45 minutes water aerobics and Nautilus weight circuit. Didn't have the energy to get on the treadmill also.

DAY OFF FOR ME TODAY.....

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY....

Just finished 50 minutes on the treadmill. Now time to get the kids off to school and head to Aldi and SWM.

Uki

Headed downstairs now. Really slacked of yesterday and never made it down to the treadmill. Gave my self a pity party because I gave in and ate all those 1pt pb bliss bars. Not today. I'm going to work my butt off and show it whose boss.

60 minutes on treadmill 3.5 to 4.0 with lots of incline

40 min on tredmill

6 machines 4 upper
2 lower body

45 minutes on the treadmill walk/run/incline. I feel much better and it helps me stay on points. I also noticed that when I put on a looser shirt I don't feel so pressed to eat on points.

Maybe I should wear spandex?????????LOL!!

I agree about the spandex! LOL 40 minutes done on the trainer wearing spandex bike shorts.

Uki

wow you all are inspiring with all that you do to keep up exercise wise. Chelsie, sorry to hear of your dh's co-worker..I know how painful it can be to have old memories brought up. You sound very determined....you won't let a little off track eating keep you down for long. Way to go! My own exercise accountability: Monday 20 min. stairstepper, 1 hour wt. training, Tues. day off from gym, Wed. 30 min. crosstrainer, 1 hour wt. training, Thursday - boxing routine, Friday 30 min. cross trainer, 1hr. boxing routine, Saturday rest, Sunday spin class. Don't want to ruin all this hard work by getting off track...that helped motivate to keep it a totally OP week, Maajida

20 minutes treadmill today

Heading to the gym never been there on a Sun
Never hurts to try sometning new..

Cardio 30min
6 machines 2 reps 15x each..

upper and lower body