Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Menu - Monday February 25th

B: waffles with PB (taking in the car)

L: Baked spud topped with something. LOL Or open faced pizza sammies with turkey pepperoni

D: Baked tilipia, rice, veggies

treat: Skinny cow ice cream sandwich with toppings

uki

Re: Menu - Monday February 25th

I'm going to start posting at nite what I had during the day...
First thing in the morning doesn't work for me, I change my mind too many times during the day.

Me too. I never know what I'm going to eat till its nearer the time. My food is all ww frindly.

b: mutli grain cheerios
1 c milk
special K bar

L: 3 oz. chicken
1 c peas

snack ?

S: Chef salad

dessert: sf jello and whipped cream

Hey Uki, what are pizza sammies and this flat out bread everyone keeps talking about?

I can't find the flat out wrap/bread anywhere, maybe I'm looking in the wrong section of the store. They say Super Walmart has it, but I can't find it.

Laura

The flat out wraps are always in the deli dept..

look at the calorie count, they're all different. I use the 90 or 100 calorie which brings it to 1 pt.

theres one higher, which is a 2 pointer...

I always find the flat outs at the Deli also. I have found them at Super Wal-Mart and Giant Eagle, here in Ohio.

The pizza sammies I make a couple ways. I have one of those sandwich makers and if I make them in that, I spray the maker with Pam, and then use lite bread spread with marinara sauce, then I add mushrooms, turkey pepperoni, and FF mozzarella cheese and cook.

The other way I make them is to use all the same ingredients, but cook them in the oven. If I do it that way, I make 2 open face pizzas on the lite bread and bake in the oven until the cheese melts. I do them the same way if I use a flatout.

HTH,
Uki

thanks everyone I haven't had pizza in 3 weeks. I've been wanting it and my family has been asking for it

now I can order them one and make one of these for myself

I haven't had real pizza in over a year why???
I find that when I get 2 slices of plain just with cheese, something in the carbs that trigger me for sugar, so therefore I stay away from it and i don't miss it when we can do the alternative with the
flat out wraps...

be ware of trigger foods..

B eggbeater omlette on flat out wrap
banana
orange

l boca on lite eng muffin
apple w/ p/b

s starbucks lite mocha frappacino

d 1 cup turkey sausage with bow tie
pasta...

water water and more water

no snacks at all.... for tonite.

Tobe
I agree about the trigger foods. I can't go near a mcdonalds or a buffet yet. I don't feel strong enough to stop when I need to.

I always saw only food as triggers, tonight I found a new one
For some reason I felt the need to weigh myself, that was really stupid. I had thought I would go into weigh in and at least lose a couple 2-3 lbs. But my scale is telling me it isn't a very large loss if any at all so far. I thought I was doing so well this week (only used 4 extra flex points so far and usually my a few activity points a day. And I exercised 30-60 minutes every day. I really expected big results. I had done so good all week not weighing myself, eating well, and I have never excersized 5 days in a row for that long in my life. So that triggered me in a big way I just wanted to get anything and everything I haven't been letting my self have because who gives a dang right? Then I remembered I wanted to post something on the site. I sat down, started reading saw your post about triggers and realized that is all it was. I hadn't failed myself, I have done good this week. Maybe I didn't figure my points out correctly, maybe I am getting some muscle, maybe I have eaten to much salt. Who knows? Point is I told my self I would love to lose weight, but even if I don't gain I would be happy. I need to put the scale away, take it one day at a time, and remember why I started this again. To be healthy, be happy, and maybe a little smaller than I started.

So thanks for the post about triggers. You helped me through a hard time tonight.

I think you have it together Chelsie!!! If I had a big weight loss one week I knew it would be small the next week and one day could make a difference it what you lose this week. Tomorrow you could lose 3 pounds if you got on the scale again. But it is a good idea to only weigh once a week while you are doing program. I weigh everyday now since I am on maintenance and have adjusted to the daily ups and downs in weight for no reason that I know of except my body doing its own thing.

Chelsea,

Some weeks you will lose more than others and some weeks your body will maintain. Weigh yourself once a week and no more until you're ready for maintenance or else you will drive yourself crazy; I've been there and done that. Expect plateaus along the way too. Your body is going through an adjustment. Just make sure that if you are working out daily, that you are eating all your points. Your body has to have fuel to burn off the weight. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I spent couple months awhile back on a plateau and someone pointed out to me that if I'm not eating all my points to start doing so and the following week the scales started moving. You are probably doing everything right it's just your body so keep doing what you're doing and put the scale away for a bit.