General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Monday 2/25

Maajida
Beth

Re: WI Monday 2/25

sigh.....seem to be stuck at a plateau...down just .5 to 165.5 and am trying to fine tune my efforts without getting too depriving. I need to be better about water intake, and up the cardio a bit...been doing alot of wt training and may be building up muscle tissue...I am not going to let the scale readings push me back to old habits...I am hanging in there, Maajida

I so identify with you Maaj
Since i"ve been working out at the gym the scale is doing flip flops for me also..

I'm resolved to it just being a #, its all about
how one feels and how the clothes are fitting, and what image you see of yourself in the mirror.

I'm heading to the gym this morning, and tomorrow at WW I expect the scale to be up again, but thats ok. my skin is firming and my muscle tone is getting better, its how I look and feel as it will be
bathing suit season here once again pretty soon, and thats my summer attire, as I live on the beach..

so you taking off that .5 is better than nothing or a gain.. so you did good.... keep it up..

You are both after my own heart. I worked out 5 days this week and lifted weights twice. The scale didn't budge at all! But, I feel good and will keep on keeping on! CSM