Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pizza roll ups

I saw that several people posted on the menu thread about pizza. I have been making roll-ups the last few weeks and they are really good. Take a wrap (I found one that was 1 point) or a Flatout wrap. Spread a Tbsp of pizza sauce and top with veggies (peppers, mushrooms and onions) and 50% RF pepperoni. and shredded mozzarella. I make pizza for DH every Sat evening so I use some of the veggies I have sauted for his pizza. I like the 50% RF pepperoni better than the Turkey one. I put a serving on paper towels on a plate and micro for about 30 sec to reduce the fat. I've cooked pepperoni before putting on pizza forever.
After I get everything on the wrap I just roll it up and put in the oven for about 10 min till the cheese melts. Really good. and not bad on points.
I've found that I can use the part-skim mozzarella instead of the FF and it tastes better and melts better. Don't need much so the points are OK

Pat

Re: Pizza roll ups

Sounds really good, I'll have to give it a try.

Laura

Thanks Pat for something new...
I'm going to try it tomorrow.. I do like the
turkey pepperoni its not that bad, and me from
an authentic Italian Family...

they would all roll over knowing I'm using Turkey instead of the fattening greasy one.. LOL...

hey its about keeping slim and healthy isn't it..

you all find that turkey pepperoni at Super wal mart?

I like the turkey pepperoni too, and I have found it at Super Wal-Mart right by the regular pepperoni in the lunchmeat section.

Uki