Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from Texas----4 Days Until Weigh In!

Hola everyone! I'm back from my fun trip (without my 3 little kids and husband)that I took to visit my mom in Texas. It was fun to feel like the child again instead of the adult!!!!! My mom and cousin are going to start weight watchers tonight so thumbs up to them and hopefully we'll see them on this site for awesome support!

Missed hearing all your posts, it really keeps me going! Thanks for being you everyone!!!!

Re: Back from Texas----4 Days Until Weigh In!

Welcome home Lisa

Happy to hear you had fun... thats what life is about.
good health and fun....

Welcome home! we are so glad you had a good time, but I bet it still felt good to be home.

Uki

Lisa-
Welcome back - where in Texas did you go? We lived in a suburb of Houston for about 4 years. I really liked the hot weather and the shopping. The restaurants (tex-mex) were also awesome!

Marilyn

Springtown was the small town my mom lives outside of. It was very pretty and nice there. And I did have a good time being a kid again with my mommy there but it was so nice to come home and be a mommy to my 3 kids. And the DH of course

Welcome back, Lisa! Way to go on motivating your family to join WW! I love it when my results helps to motivate another person.
Congrats!
Tammy

Thanks guys