Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Op- Wednesday February 27th

Good morning. Anyone else digging themselves out from under the snow? We got close to 10 inches or so!!

OP for another great day. I am watching to see if the kids have school today. It is not cancelled yet, but it is still early.

Uki

Re: Op- Wednesday February 27th

No snow here in fact it was nice out yesterday just a little rain late in the day...

I'm going to the gym this morning to get in some cardio and upper body machines..

another OP day for me.. no sugar..!!!

I get to stay home. The flu this year is funny it keeps coming and going. My youngest just cant seem to get over it. No snow here , maybe a little mix later in the day I guess. I am so looking forward to spring and summer. I've had enough cold weather for a while.

Op for me today definetily, Its weigh in day

unfortunitly not till 600pm so I really watch what I eat all day. I can't not eat or drink all day like some people at my meeting. I'd pass out. But I eat a little lighter and wait to drink large amounts till after weigh in.

I'm in too. No snow here in Tennessee - just really cold - I am so ready for the HOT summer - moving from the Northeast my kids are bummed that they don't get snow days anymore

I think I need to give up the sugar (more correctly sugar-substitute) foods too Tobe - doing a little too much snacking and not enough good food eating and although I am within my points the scale looks like it is up. Might be a good time to switch back to Core again to get me eating more healthy stuff. This maintaining is HARD I am scheduled to make Lifetime the week after spring break - EESH - (4 more weeks) so I was hoping to be down a couple of pounds to give myself some breathing room - I am having nightmares (not really) about going to that meeting and not making Lifetime!
Gotta buckle down.

Stay warm and have a nice OP day!
Marilyn

OP, oh yes, DEFINITELY...off to the gym before work, Maajida

OP today. Snow here wasn't as bad as predicted (20 inches) we only got probably 10-12. They wouldn't cancel school here for that. My son used to hate that we were always the last school district to close and when they gave closings alphabetically we were always next to last. Oh, the memories. It's been 15 years since son graduated. Will eat a little lighter today since in weigh in tomorrow AM.

Pat

I'm already at work and committed to being OP today as well.

No snow here, just a flurry or two here and there ,but not sticking.

Uki - for some reason, I thought you were in California. Who am I mixing you up with?

California??? That would be JeanCat. I am here in dreary and gray NE Ohio.

Uki

Here in Michigan we got about 8" of snow or so from yesterday. Supposed to get more today, I love it. I'll be OP.

Laura

OP and finally a day off work!! No snow, but about 56 inches of SUNSHINE, which is good to see!

Op and a sick child. Maybe no weigh in tomorrow if she's still sick.

OP for me today and it's 57 here in Idaho!!! I can't wait, I'm ready for the lake!