Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WI Wed 2/27

I was finally down .8 this week. I have exercised everyday so I had hoped for at least a pound.. Oh, well maybe next week..

I stayed the same this week for a total loss of 53.2 lbs.

Congratulations to you losers. Becky, I am close on your heels. I've lost 48.5 hope to hit 50 in the next couple weeks.

Pat

Well maybe it would have been better if you did leave me off the list today Tobe as I am up 2 pounds this week.

This maintenence is harder than losing - back to basics this week.

Marilyn

Maintenance is the pits
I'm up and down just like Akus so join the club
Marilyn...

I was up the last 2 weeks and this week knocked most of it off.
Akus is doing the same thing..

as long as we hold goal or a little under, we're still ahead of the game.....

Although I am not close to doing maintnace, I was wondering how they figure your points for maintaining?

The points are still according to what you weigh just as in the first week book..
On maintenace you add about 3 or 4 more points to it, that will maintain your weight.

i should be at 20 but I had to add 3 more bringing my daily points to 23 and days I go to the gym its another 3 so that brings me to 26, but I don't have to use the APs if I don't want to.
some days I use them and some days I don't..

Like today I won't be using the AP's.. I had a late lunch so dinner will probably be out, being I'm going out again at 5:30 and I don't plan on any food. Maybe a WW 2 pt bar and yogart when I get home

Continue maintenance at 10.5 below goal but yes it is hard.

Look at maintance this way, a year ago i was 70 pounds above goal......now i am 70+ or -, BELOW.

I bought a scale today because my youngest DD has decided, enough is enough and she wants to lose also. She is also exercising I had a scale when i first started WW, but it died and i never replaced it. So from the time i left weigh in this morning till the time i got home 2 hours later i gained 2 pounds. Musta been all that walking at Walmart spending money that made me gain

I should be eating 21 points plus the 3-4 extra. Hardly ever use my activity points which I probably need to do - I never exercised so much in my life before!

That being said, I know when I eat all the healthy guidelines, get in my protein and my milks (which some days is hard) and my healthy oils I do much better than when I use my points on snacky/carby stuff like pretzels, and fiber 1 bars, etc. Even if my points stay in range I set myself up to gain eating this way - just the way my body handles the carbs - although I never can seem to get them out of my system...it is always what I go back to as far as comfort/craving type food.

I am 74 pounds less than a year ago - so I really can't complain - still doesn't make this much easier! I am doing a better job today staying away from the carbs - try and stick with it this week and see how I do at next WI.

Thanks ladies - you are all an inspiration!
Marilyn

lost 4.6 tonight, 5.4 total (got my gold star)

now 161.6 I'm thinking I'm about 32 lbs from personal goal, I haven't really decided on one for sure.

Congrats to the losers and maintainers! Due to weather AGAIN, I did not get to WI today. I hope to go before the week is over though. I am sure it will show a gain, but that is okay. I must bite the bullet and keep on trucking along!
Tammy

Pat you will make that 50 lbs mark before you know it! Congratulations everyone!