Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Thursday February 28th

Happy Thursday to you!

OP for me. Lunch with my mom and a ton of phone calls and chores this morning, but OP all the way.

Uki

Re: OP- Thursday February 28th

No snow here in fact the sun is shining.
THe crocus have broken ground and in bud, along with
the Iris and daffodils...

This week its going to hit 55.. so its time to
hike on the beach once again for me..

I'm OP today....

I had a banana last nite when I came home and went to bed, no sugar....

Op for me. Were actually going to hit 50 degrees here in Iowa on Saturday. I can't wait. They said on the news we haven't been that high since october or november.

home with the little one yet again today. I think were on the home stretch. Lucky my factory isn't as busy in the winter (I make Pella Windows) So they offer leave of absence days. so It wont count against your attendence, or vacation.

Had a great weigh in day yesterday. It really gave me a running start on this week.

OP today for me. Off to WW this morning and then to the gym. 10 degrees and snow in Western NY.

OP today here in Indiana where it's 16 degrees. Cold, but no snow in my neck of the woods.

Have great day everyone!

OP for me too. Here in Michigan we have over a foot of snow and another system on its way tonight. This kind of weather makes me want to bake something really good like homemade chocolate chip cookies (I've been craving them), but I'm not gonna do it

Laura

Op sick daughter with the flu. Will still be a ww today and loving it.

OP in Idaho, lots of errands to do but committed all the way. I got on the scale at the gym yesterday and it showed no increase after my week long trip eating in Texas. So I must have lost whatever I gained already. So exciting. ROCK ON!

Oh how nice to see the list for OP growing..................i remember when it was tobe,uki and i.......:)

I am OP and its 20 outside....sunny and windyyyyyyyyyyy. Tobe i had to run outside to see if my spring flowers had popped their little heads up.........give em a few weeks, must be warmer in Jersey......or its that Ocean air.

OP ladies, what a way to be!

sure seems like Uki, Akus and Ihave been here forever.
well almost forever, well since we all went back to WW..
I guess we all started off on the WW.com boards, but certainly not like us. we're a better crowd, more
real and down to earth..

I'll keep coming, this site got me to goal and has kept me on maintenance now for 1 solid year..

I think you're all pretty neat!!!!!

Golly, does this mean I am an "oldtimer?"

Yup, I remember thinking Tobe, Akus, and I were going to be it each day. It is so WONDERFUL to have all these new ladies here now. This board is the best and the reason why is because of all the awesome folks we have posting each day! Yay us!

Uki

I used to come to this site all the time but I never read the message boards. Sure glad I took the time to do it this time. I feel more commited to the program than ever before because I am held accountable every day instead of once a week. It makes it really feel like a lifestyle change and not just a diet. I don't think I looked at it like that last time around.

So Op today, tommorrow and everyday for a long long time.

I've been op for over a year and on this site nealy that long. I remember when I read at the beginning the lifetimers post and I knew this time I was going to get there. I've been at goal or lower since the end of last summer and lost 50 1bs.. it can be done..just commit everyday.

so inspiring to read all the posts here and see how many people are checking in on this thread to committ to being OP on a daily basis. I overslept this am and didn't have time to post ahead of time re being OP, but I was and I am, today, and one day at a time. Maajida