Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Menu - Thursday February 28th

B: Nutrigrain LF waffles with PB2

L: Burger King... Grilled chicken sandwich on whopper junior bun w/o mayo and lots of lettuce and tomato, small onion rings, diet coke

D: beef tips in the crockpot, noodles, veggies

treat: skinny cow with toppings

Uki

Re: Menu - Thursday February 28th

B. peanut butter bliss bar (another stupid mistake, i have been craving chocolate and PB since 7 am now. Thought it wouldn't hurt, I know better now. )
Eggo whole wheat waffles with Sf syrup

sn yogurt

l. leftovers

sn. carrots

d. thinking I will try the creamy chicken mignon from amys cookbook. it looks really good.

sn. a cup of decaf coffe with cream and splenda.

B egg beater omlette with bacon bits, cheese p/0 on a flat out wrap.

2 pt pringle pretzels honey wheat

l boca grilled veggie burger on lite eng muffin with chesse, lettuce lite mayo

s apple with p/b

d Trader Joes Vegetable Lasagne
Salad...

no dessert tonite, I'm going out...

Apple Pie Oatmeal
waterx3

Open faced Salmon Sandwich ( salmon on a light English Muffin)
waterx3

Veggie-Topped Tilapia
Butternut Squash Fries
waterx3
Chocolate Strawberry Delight( with Chocolate Crunch Rice Cakes)

Breakfast: Quaker Oat Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookie

Snack: 1. c. grapes

Lunch: Smart Ones Pasta Primavera
100 cal. hostess choc. cake

Snack: Fiber One Bar

Dinner: Chicken Faijita's with peppers and onions on a low carb wrap w/ FF Sour Cream

Snack: Apple

water, water, water, and diet coke

B:
Hosted a neighborhood coffee this morning ay my house and I prepared only points friendly food - figured I didn't want any leftovers that I shouldn't have in the house. Funny thing is that usually no one eats very much at these things, but I think because everything was low-fat, healthy, food people ate more than typical.
I made crustless broccoli quiche (egg beaters and brocolli and ff cottage cheese and ff sour cream go into it), low fat raisin bran muffins (from an old, old Weight Watcher's recipe that I love), a big bowl of strawberries (put them in a glass trifle bowl and they looked really pretty) and some lf crescent rolls, halved and spread with red. fat chive cream cheese and then baked - delish!

L:
Big salad with 4 oz of buffalo chicken cold cuts on top (only 2 pts!)

D:
Smart Ones Chicken Parmesean (5 pts.) very filling

Going out to a Southern Living Show tonight - they are having a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN - OMG!!!! Saving major points so I can have a small taste!

Marilyn

BTW - made grilled chicken last night with some wasabi teryaki sauce I bought at Costco - really, really good - if you shop at Costco you should try it. I think it would be good on shrimp, salmon or even grilled or stir fried veggies.

Never again will I buy those Pb bliss weight watcher bars. I can't seem to stay away from them today. (I HAD 4 OF THEM!!!) I stayed within my points but still I should have been eating something much more healthy. I think I will tell my hubby to take them to work tomorrow so they are out of the house.

MMMMmmm @ wasabi teryaki sauce ........gotta check that out,thanks.

Carrie i am the same way with those 100 calorie packs, its one of my triggers....i usually turn them into 400 calorie packs in one night, so i stopped buying them.

I second the veto on some of those 100 calorie packs. I tried the chips ahoy candy bites, and if the kids hadn't gotten home from school so that I could give the the rest of the box, I would have eaten every single one of those packs! Thank goodness they got home. I will not buy those again. The oreo ones didn't do it for me, so those are okay, but not the chips ahoy!

Uki