General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Thurs 2/28

Lorraine
Pat

Re: WI Thurs 2/28

I dident go to the meeting as I have a sick child who I took to the Drs. I weighed myself at home and I'm down 1.5 1bs. I'm 142.5. I tried this week and made filling meals and dident journal and lost so I'm extra pleased with myself. For me the big bowl of oatmeal with a bannana is very filling with a smaller lunch and bigger dinner is working well. I'm 1.5 above my all time low which I saw only a week and gained or stayed the same since for 2 months till this week.
Maintance is hard to do every week but the alternative is woirse so here I go.

Drove through near white-out snow to get to WW this AM. For all of that I was up 1/2 pound. Guess I shouldn't have worn my longjohns. At 3 degrees somehow staying warm seemed more important than the scale. I'm going to try this week to cut down on some of the "extras" like ice cream and bars (even though they are within my points) and concentrate on fruit for my sweet after dinner.

Patty I have problems also with the extras, even tho THey're in my points,, so I've changed eating patterns
at night i'll have a yogart frozen for 15 min, its more like a custard, and takes longer to eat..

I find that using wasted points on sugar products do me in..
Last nite I was out late, and was hungry when I got in, I went to bed to watch TV and brought a banana into bed with me... it did the trick, I fell asleep without that nagging in my stomach.
The scale this morning showed a nice number in my favor...

I'm out again tonite. so no snacks are on my menu again today...