Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How's Aimee?

Hi Everyone..thanks for asking about Aimee...She is on her way over here ( about 40 min. away) to go get her taxes done for the year. She is in a real stressful period right now. She is working anything she can get at work so she support herself completely. She is splitting from Rick so they both have been looking for another apartment. It looks like the best place for her for the time being is where she is now. She'll need a little help, though. Paying all the expenses will be much different than paying half of them.. She needs to find someone who will support her and not tear her down. Hopefully she will find someone that likes to do something besides eat and sleep. Her job is too stressful but she is hanging in there. She will love it that you all ask about her. She works full time and more..She works 2nd shift, comes home and unwinds and works on her books. When she gets up in the morning and she only has a couple hours and it is the same thing over again. I think she would be better on any shift but what she is on...there is just not enough time to do anything. She has been working alot of her days off, too. I would rather work 3rd than 2nd..I will tell her you all said hello....Thanks for keeping the message board alive Tobe....

I need a nap just hearing all that Aimee does. I knew about her split with Rick, some things have to be done to take care of ones self..

I can't take any credit for keeping the boards going, I'm just a small part of it, along with all the rest of the dedicated ladies here.
Aimee has been great in starting this, so the least we all can do is pitch in and keep it going..

hey this is about US... LOL...

Things Aimee can only get better. I moved back with my parents after my divorce and left husband the house which he still lives in 20 years later. I was so upset about the house not the marriage. I year later I came to the USA on my own dident know anyone and had a good time. I was my theraphy. Now 19 years later the house is in my name and I'm married with 2 kids. My life is'ant a dream but it did get better. I think I had to exsperience thingd bad to understand good. What I learnt is yes I can make it on my own.
I hope Aimee.. you dont get too down its not worth it.
If you love yourself then its easier to be loved.
I always had and still do have very loving parents who would do anything for me..they even immigrated to the USA to live with me ..they got their own home and I see them many times a week like you. Thats a big bonus in life.
XXXXX

Patty-
Let Aimee know our thoughts are with her - hang in there!

Marilyn

Thanks ladies.I will let aimee know what you all said. Just to let you know..aimee is ok with the split..she is the one that wants it. She knows she can find someone with more of her interests. She is looking forward to a new beginning..Everyone take care...and thanks again..

Thanks Patty for keeping us up to date about Aimee

Ask her to check her myspace email when she gets a chance

Linda I will tell her to check the my space...She said today that she doesn't have time to even check her email very often. We use to see her several times a week, now we barely see her once a month. I think I'm having withdrawal symtoms....

Wow! I've been wondering about Aimee and how she is doing. Patty, I am glad that you can be a link from us to her. I am glad that the split is something she wants as it will make all of her hard work worth all that much more.
Please tell her not to give up and we miss her!
Tammy