General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Fri 2/29

Linda
Laura

Re: WI Fri 2/29

I'm down 3.8 lbs. I'm very happy with that but my scale at home said I was down 5 lbs. At the meeting today they said we should only weigh ourselves once a week at the meeting. If you're on maintenance, then weigh everyday. I think I'm going to try to only weigh at the meetings because I get so discouraged when I'm staying OP and nothing is happening daily on the scale. My body fluctuates unbelievably from day to day.
I also found the flat out wraps at Super Walmart in the deli section. I went online to flatoutbread.com for recipes, there is quite a few on there. Some lowfat and some you could tweek to make lowfat.
Laura

I had to put my scale away in the garage because I was in the habit of weighing everyday and then I got obsessed and weighed almost everytime I went into the bathroom and saw it. SO DISCOURAGING! So I just never miss a weigh-in at WW because your body has to level out during the week. That's why you could eat more flex points on one day than other because it only has to do with the OVERALL week.

GREAT JOB ON YOUR LOSS!!! ROCK ON TO YOU

Thanks Lisa.

Laura