Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Saturday March 1st

Happy March, Ladies! Welcome to a new month. Let's make this one a good one and be OP all the way.

I'm in.

Uki

Re: OP - Saturday March 1st

30 days to go and we're home free here at the beach, this week its going into the 60's which means the ocean will be humming again with people and dogs, thats where I'll be with Jeni.. I took her on it once, and she didn't know what the devil it was
about, a water dog she isn't but maybe with a little persuasion she'll venture in...

I'm planning an op day once again...
no straying away from it...

I'll probably go to lunch with a friend,(subway) we're dying to try the new pastrami thing they're advertising, but I have to find out once I'm there if its point friendly, and if not, oh well. then I walk out..

Hello everyone, count me in again today.

OP with you ladies.

Going to reach into the 70's this weekend - great weather for being outside.

No beach here - sure do miss the Jersey Shore - but I'll take the warmer weather regardless!

Might head to Florida over Spring Break in a few weeks and get some beach time then.

Enjoy the beach by you - spring is the best at the shore - not too hot yet and you can take the dogs too.

Marilyn

Op today too.

OP today for me. I've already figured the points for tonight's pizza rollups so I know what points I have to play with during the day.
I envy all of you with warm weather. We might make it up to 32 today.

Pat

Hey pat where are you from? I'm in Northwest Iowa and we are still going to make it up to 54 today!!!

I'm OP today. I have to eat at a buffet for lunch, it's my mom's birthday and that's where she wanted to go. I'm going to try and make wise choices. It looks like a sunny day here in Mi. today. My son and his fiance are flying to San Diego this morning, I bet they'll have some nice weather there. Anyways, have a wonderful day everyone.

Laura

OP today.....

ahhhh 31 with fresh snow on the ground and winds at 35 mph...

Definitely OP today....let's all make it a good one, Maajida

Yeo OP. I am envious of your nice weather. At least we are having sunshine today and the 50's tomorrow.

Op today. Here is Florida its beautiful weather. We had hundreds of sharks migrating south in the ocean here so thats a no swimming zone.

Check! OP today