Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today March 2nd is 1 yr on Maintenance

On this day 1 yr ago I hit goal and started
maintenance.
To date I'm holding steadilly 3 1/2 to 5 lbs
under goal..

Its never the same number week to week, or even day to day.

I've gotten to know my body in this past year, with the ups and downs of maintenance

No one ever said it was going to be an easy task..
Its doable, and if I can do this, anyone can..

Re: Today March 2nd is 1 yr on Maintenance

Oh Tobe, what an incredible inspiration you are! Wow, I so treasure the hope you give to all of us who aspire to follow in your footsteps. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Maajida

Congrats Tobe, thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Laura

Thankyou Tobe for being here everyday. You've been at goal for just about as long as I've belonged to this site and I envied you ..now I'm with you.
Thats a big ww anniversary for me too. I feel if you've done every season and maintained your ok. I'm at ww goal 7 months with a 50 1bs total loss. I'm 15 1bs under the top end of the ww chart.
A big CONGRATULATIONS..and I do know how hard it is.
We'll do this as a team and its easier.

..................jiggle that key girl, You earned it.

I never got any of the goodies WW people get today..
I made goal and lifetime about 30 yrs ago.

When I came back this time and hit goal, there were no rewards just right onto maintenance and thats where I stay for now on and here after...

I just needed to add...

I'll be a point finder for the rest of my life, taking it one day at a time, one meal at a time..

Tobe I got my lifetime keychain etc and a 50 1bs charm on it. I dident do the celebration in front of my group because the day I hit it was on a differant day that I went to usual because I knew what my scales said at home and I wanted to confirm it. Also I dident want a fuss. I wasent as big a deal as I exspected in my mind. Also I wanted to keep going to lose more.

Great job, Tobe...We're all proud of you....

So Awesome! You are an inspiration to me. And thank you for your input every day, these cyberfriendships are really keeping me going and showing me what's ahead.

Way to go tobe, It is a huge accomplishment to make goal and lifetime. And now to maintain and stay below goal that is inspirational.

Congratulations Tobe! Thank you for all you do! I'm running about a year behind you. Wednesday will be my 6th week on maintenance and I'll make lifetime!

I remember Becky when you came here. and look where you are today

Good job... now your a maintenace woman along with lifetime and your also a free non paying member of WW. they sure have gotten enough money from all of us.
We could have bought a WW building.. and I'm sure we put a few kids thru college...$$$$$$

Make sure you still go and WI weekly, thats such an important part if not the most important part of keeping it off..

I know its worked and still keeps working for me.

I agree on the weigh in weekly...and the part about the college fund, TF ( to funny)