Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Monday March 3rd

OP for a fresh new week! Going to e-file our taxes today so we can get that rebate check from the government and go and stimulate the economy! Ya-Hoo!

Uki

Re: OP- Monday March 3rd

OP

yup me too

plan for today is.
weather is going to be in the 60's with
full warm sun.

A great day to get outside and do some gardening,
to get flower beds ready for fresh mulch.

Since I've lost all this weight I have much
energy to burn, both physically, mentally and
spirituraly...
Life is just ducky today in NJ..

op today me too....not letting scale readings of only down .5 this week discourage me or get me off track. I love your enthusiasm, Tobe. Maajida

OP too. Need to get some clothes for the cruise. Going shopping.

OP for me today. Tobe you make me jealous by talking about gardening this time of year. Today is supposed to be up to almost 60 but back ito 30 with an ice storm and snow tomorrow. Oh well that is life in Western NY

Pat

OP today here too.

Same here weather wise pattypurple in central PA. I am Op, would love to enjoy the sun but got called to work early......

Enjoy the day no matter what it brings!

OP today, but stupidly I got on the scale and it said I was up 3 lbs, how depressing.

Laura

Laura
you don't weigh in until Friday, so your being a little premature about a 3 lb gain..

go out and get some walking in and drinks lots of water, a good day to start flushing out your body.
i'm sure it will be off and some more by Fri..

cut out your salt intake if you sprnkle it on your food or read the sodium amts on the serving in the NI on all labels.

OP

Marilyn

Done with the gym --OP for me today!