Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Tuesday March 4th

OP for today! It is a rainy dreary day here in NE Ohio. The temps have dropped and it is icky. I don't need to go anywhere today, so I don't think I will. It can wait until tomorrow. I will ge some cleaning done instead.

How about you?
Uki

Re: OP- Tuesday March 4th

Its 6am and its 60 degrees out...

I have WW this morning and then my training begins at Curves, I'll be starting work on Monday.

I did floors yesterday, its amazing how much dirt 8 paws brings in.. can't have a spotless house with dogs, so I've given up on trying..

Yesterday my friend came over with her 1 yr old pug. he was sooo cute, and Jeni loved him, get this his
name is Frankie, so Frankie and Jeni had fum on their play date..

Only dog people can understand the wackiness of dogs.
LOL...

I plan one more day OP.... today!!!!!!

Oh YES, OP for me today...have a good one ... Maaj

I'm doing my best to be OP today. Going to the gynecologist for my overdue yearly exam. Not looking forward to it, I think it's as bad, if not worse than going to the dentist. Yuck, yuck, yuck is all I have to say about it. Have a great day everyone.

Laura

OP today. Breakfast is over had the usual oatmeal with Fiber 1 mixed in.
Lunch is at a restarurant with nurses I used to work with.
Have pork in the crockpot for supper.

It's an OP day for me too.

LOL @Frankie and Jeni

Laura thanks so much for the reminder of a long over due exam. I really need to do this also.....

I am again OP and closing in on one year of OP living!

Op today. Bought alot of clothes for myself. Instead of being in the biggest sizes in the store I'm in the smallest or medium ones. Its alot of fun buying yourself a whole brand new wardrobe.

Op for me. I'll work till 3 then go get the kids from various activites after school. tonight their is a kid carnival at the community center up town. Read across america it is called it was fun last year so we will go again tonight.

have a great day everyone!!

OP for today!