Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI TUes 3/4

Tobe
Akus
Sandy

Re: WI TUes 3/4

i am going tonight....after shopping and BEFORE eating out!

Up .6

holding 3.2 under goal...

Maintenance sucks... lol

just like last week.........up and down and up and down
This week down 3.4
156.4 pounds 71 total lost

I just wanted to share the up and down of maintaince...
I really had no trouble getting to goal(160) and since i continued to lose for the 6 wks after goal, i had no trouble with that
Since i become a "lifetimer' Here is what my up/down has been
+1.8
+.8
+3.8
+3

The body is a funny thing. Through out the 10 1/2 months it took me to loss the 70+ pounds, i have never had gains/ups like that....i have had losses/downs like that but never high gains. It does not freak me out when i see the +++ numbers now, i know its a week to week thing. I also KNOW this is why i weigh in WEEKLY as a lifetimer. Could You imagine if i did not weigh in weekly and went once a month and seen the scale go UP 7 pounds. It is easier to deal with the ups on a weekly basis then to wait a month. Let me say i did nothing different to add the pounds, i didnt go off program, i did not stop earning Ap's. Its just my body getting adjusted, getting settled. If i go up, i work at it to get it back down, i dont use the 35 points or i dont use my AP' points, i do whatever it takes without depriving myself or starving myself to work the program.

I had this same chat with my leader yesterday

she said on maintenance use the page in week 1 book, get your target points and add 3 to it..

I should be if I was still losing at 20 points, but I'm using 23 and I do use my activity points after a workout...
The extra 35 I do use just a few, not every week, but I do use them...

so yes its up and down, our body never stays the same from week to week or day to day...

remember its just a number and it shouldn't make us nuts....
its what we see in the mirror, and what our clothes feel like on us..
All my 12 jeans are big, but I'm not going into 10's the jean season is almost over here, and then its shorts and bathing suits..

Last season I was in size 10 2 pc suits.

Akus and Tobe you both ROCK

Laura