Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Thursday March 6th

Well, after many hours we did get power yesterday. It is amazing to see how dependent we are for electricity! We had nothing - no heat, no lights, no tv, no phone, no computer, no water, no toilets!!! Despite that, I stayed OP all the way!

I am OP again today. It is a busy one - lots of errands that didn't get done earlier in the week.

Have a good one!
Uki

Re: OP - Thursday March 6th

Ok so I practiced getting up at 4:30 this morning. got right to what I need to do, let the dogs out. get myself a cup of coffee, let dogs in, turn on computer check out this site, type Wi's for the day,
feed the dogs.. give Maggie her pills for her leaking conditon, my old lady is 13 1/2 and developed a women problem, picture her in a depends hahaha.

shower wash and blow my head dry, put make-up on
throw on exercise clothes and out the door..

yes it worked plenty of time.
Tomorrow morning no test run its an actual work day.

oh boy, what did I get myself into, I haven't worked in about 20 yrs... or longer...

I'm glad its just Mon Wed and Fri.... and no more...

i'm on program today. thats a given!!!!!

Op today too...Tobe I like the way you talk about being op as a 'given'...right now I don't quite have that confidance and you are an inspiration...here's to another OP day...things fitting better, yay, maaj

Doing my best to be OP today.

Laura

Op today and going to ww. Did my walk. Worked 11 hours yesterday. Off today.
Uki we had no power for a few weeks with hurricaines and I bought a generator. Since then 2 years ago its sat in the garage never to be needed. It was a $1000.00 but worth it if we lose power over a week. It hard to throw all your food out, no hot water for bathing...no hair dryer..lol.

It's another OP day for me too.

wow, 3 weeks without power, that's a challenge. I'm just cleaning up today, laundry etc.

OP all the way, I'm feeling like I've lost this past week so we'll find out on Saturday, I'm so excited I just can't wait. I'm 7 lbs away from ww goal!!!

Op

op all day.