Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Tobe or anyone else

Tobe, did you get you PB2 order yet, if so, how do you like it? I just ordered 4 jars myself, I hope it's good.

Laura

Re: Question for Tobe or anyone else

Hey, What is this stuff and where do you get it...I've been meaning to ask. thx

bellplantation.com

I love this stuff!!! I eat it every morning on Nutrigrain or Kashi waffles. It isn't exactly like regular PB, but it is so close and so worth the savings on points. I really think it is worth it and that you won'tbe disappointed. :)

Uki

Uki,

What are the points compared to a reduced fat PB? I'm not a fan of PB, but occasionally I need it for other recipes - I like it 'with' stuff.

Thx

HUGE difference!! 2 tablespoons of PB2 is only 1 point! :)

Holy cow--I'm gonna check this out!!

Thanks!

I just got an email that it was shipped.
maybe today....

my skippy reduced fat P/b chunky 2 tablespoons 4 pt

PB 2 same amount 1 pt...

to bad they don't have chunky tho..

When I get it I'll let you know how I like it.

I just did a search on their store locater and they don't carry it anywhere near me or in Indy. However, in my hometown 1/5 hrs. away there is one store that supposedly carries it...and I called my mom and told her to get her butt over there and get it for me....LOL!!

To my understanding it's a powder that you mix with water as you need it. It's not cheap and I thought s&h was expensive. Oh well, I hope it's worth it. Thanks for the responses.

Laura

It is powder Laura thats what kind of turned me off from ordering it before..

They talked about it on this site, and lately its been coming up in my WW meetings, I've heard all good about it..

shipping cost more than the 4 jars... thats how they get you and its coming ups which should have been here already.
I can order from QVC and has my purchase here in 2 days... so this is coming pony express UPS..

I was all ready to order the other night until I figured out the shipping. I just couldn't force myself to pay that for S&H. My solution is to eat a PB sandwich after exercise and to exercise enough to earn AP to cover some of the PB points. If I ever saw PB2 in a store I would probably buy it.

At my last ww meeting someone told us about powdered peanut butter in packets. I don't know the brand name of the pb but the stores name is HyVee. We have alot of these stores in Iowa but I'm not sure were else they are.

I love PB2 mixed with fat free whipped topping or in a cake mix but I don't care for it just mixed with water. It taste like peanut butter pie mixed with the whipped topping.

Funny this thread popped to the top again.

I just got my order.. of course I had to try it right away, well????
I did mix it with water, it called for 1 tablespoon but I had to add a little more.. I then put it on some apple slices, its ok, just ok, nothing compared to the real thing.

I don't think I'll order it again, I'll go back to the skippy 4 pt reduced fat chunky PB...

eekkkss and i have 4 jars of it....

Becky is right about it being okay mixed with something else - but it is just NOT peanut butter when you eat it alone - it is also okay when mixed into a smoothie or with a pkt of say a WW vanilla smoothie mix.

I think it is best to have the real thing in moderation every now and again. My problem is the moderation part :) But every now and again I will have a real pb sammy for lunch and just count the points.

Marilyn

maybe a little cool whip might do it

something to try tomorrow...

alone its yuck!!!!!

Tobe,

I am so sorry you don't care for it!

I just love it so much... I guess I am not a PB expert. I see myself buying for it for years to come.

Uki

I just had PB2 mixed into a 50 calorie pudding cup, add 1 pk splenda and heat in the microwave..yummy...

Oh great, I'm going to be stuck with 4 jars too. Hopefully my taste buds will like the stuff.

Laura

Your funny Laura

patty your suggestion sounds good... we need more
recipes on what to do with 4 jars of PB2..

Any help is appreciated.
Iknow I can take it to WW on tues and sell it..
I'll tell them its excellent and a must have LOL...

must have for them. not for me...

I have gone through several jars of PB2. I also love it. I mix it in my pudding when I make a box. I use 4 tablespoons and make 2 one cup servings to get in my milk. It is great in vanilla or chocolate pudding.

I also do oats with it by using one packet of the 25 cal hot chocolate mix, 1/2 cup of regular oats, 3to4 packets of splenda, 2 tblsp of PB2 and 1 cup of water. I nuke it for 5 minutes on 70% power and add a Tablespoon of vanilla. Stir and allow to cool. Tastes kind of like a no bake cookie.

Tobe, there are a lot of recipes for PB2 on their website, check them out, they sound good.

Laura

I just tried it in some yogart and I must say it wasn't bad, at least it made the yogart thick...

I will look up some receipes to use it in....

Thanks...

Hi Tohe;
I love real peanut butter too. Try this recipe, it is really good.
1 white cake mix
2 egg whites
12 oz. Sprite Zero
1 to 2 Tbsp. of PB 2 (taste the batter to see how much you want to add to the mix). Makes 24 cupcakes and they freeze well.
Bake by package instructions.
For the plain white cupcakes they are 1 point each. Adding the PB2 may change it to 2 points each but I'm not sure so you may want to double check the points.
For an extra dose of peanut butter add some PB2 to fat free cool whip to top the cupcakes. PB2 in cool whip is my favorite way to eat it!
This morning I had 1 slice of Nature's Own Double Fiber bread (0 points for 1 slice), 1 Tbsp. of real (creamy) peanut butter (2 points), and sprinkled it with a little Fiber One Cereal (0 points) for some crunch but you couldn't taste the cereal and it was really good and filling.

Never tried the PB2, because you have to buy so much, what happens if i dont like it? can i send it back? Mixing it with water just sounds nasty, and if it only taste good using it in other recipes and not just on a sandwich, i would rather use any other RF PB. I just made Banana and PB shakes, which was 3 points, how many more points could i have saved using pb2?? I think the main thing i would have saved is........money and my taste buds.

I have bought Better 'n Peanut Butter, 2 Tablespoons =2 points

Akus

Save your money... I too will use the real thing
once I use this powered stuff up.

I made some SF FF choc pudding and put the pb2 into it..

not bad... alone its yuck... I was looking for a low point PB to dip an apple in and not mixing it with yogart or pudding..

theres a lot of receipes on the pb2 website, but its all geared to sweet dessert type foods, and thats not what I need....

I would say its just an added ingredient..