hi ho hi ho its off to work I go

Today is actually on the job.
I had a crummy nites sleep knowing I had to
get up at 4:30. well its b4 4:30 and here I am

I'm glad its not an all day job just 3 hrs,
I know I'll nap this afternoon..

I'll be on program no matter what..

Re: OP Fri 3/6

I have today off. Will just get some stuff done around the house and spend some time with my youngest.
OP for me!

OP today and also weigh in. I'm going to dinner tonight at my favorite deli. I'll be using all my 35 extra pts. It seems like whenever I use all of them at once, I have a gain, anyone else like that?

Laura

OP and home with Little Guy today. He is still running a fever, so we are off to the doctor later this morning. We are bracing for another snow storm - 12 to 14 inches they say...

Uki

Count me in for the day.

Pat

oh yes, here's to another OP day...it's wonderful to be building a positive momentum with being OP. I am dressed in half-way decent workout clothes and I am wearing them to work for a casual paperwork day on the job, and then to the gym right after, so I don't have to change. Take care everyone and have a good day, maajida

Re: Re: OP Fri 3/6

OP today.
No snow here,mountains keepin it away i guess. We will have a lot of rain again.
I really never used my 35 points at one time, so not sure if eating them would lead to a gain

I'm in for another OP day.

Op.

OP too!

Just got a call that schools are letting out 2 hours early due to the expected snow storm - SNOW in the mid-south,,,give me a break!

I was in the grocery getting some things and it was packed - people are starting to panic here.

I have lived in Michigan and in the North East prior to moving here almost 2 years ago and it's really funny the way everyone is freaking out over a little snow

I guess the kids are happy - I know mine miss having "snow" days.

Have a happy snowy OP day everyone.
Marilyn

Grocery store day for me today, nothing too exciting. I think we'll have some friends and their kids over for a little Wii video game action.

OP today and hoping for a loss tomorrow