Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Sat 3/8

Stephanie
Lisa

Re: WI Sat 3/8

Down .8

Not as much as I'd like but I'm getting there. 6.4 away from ww goal. I picked up a new WW cookbook at the store today to try and mix it up and stay on points for sure. Let's hope for over a pound next week

I was the ,8 queeen as I was approaching goal..

My leader said to me... .8 for one year is 27 lbs
so when she said that to me, I was then happy with
my weekly down .8

Some of the ladies that were on this site when I was reaching goal supported my ,8's and finally the .8 broke the scale to goal..

A year on Maintenance I'll take a .2 loss..

so my .8 friend, your doing great. hang on and hang in...

Thanks Tobe! Helps take the pressure off. Slow and steady I just keep trying to tell myself. The husband is starting to say "are you supposed to eat that" and he's watching if I take a bite of something without recording it like a goldfish cracker. It's counterproductive. I have to have the room to breathe because I'm tired of having to always loose weight and I have to enjoy the ride. I guess that's why it's taken me 7 months to loose 28 lbs.

I suppose I just need to tell him he's hurting my efforts. I understand taking bites should be counted but he's making me feel guilty and I don't need that.

I agree with you lisa he is being counter productive. My Dh did that my first go around. I told him to back off. It is hard to record everything, all the time and if he wanted to watch what was going into someones mouth he should watch his own. He did and counted for a couple days. He couldn't believe how much went in. He then realized how strong you have to be to stick to the program and resist temptations. And some times if you have just a little it will take that temptation away.

So tell him how you feel he should support you.

Thanks Chelsie!