Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OP Sat 3/8

It is terrible here in SW Ohio...We have blizzard conditions and drifted snow..We have around a foot of snow and it is still blowing and snowing...You know it is bad if you get called off work at a Sam's club... It is 17 degrees out, of course that is without the wind factor..Sitting here at my computer having a Gnu favor and fiber bar..and a big glass of water...Stay safe everyone..

Sorry to hear you are so sore Tobe..it will get better after a few days...

OP today in Western NY. We got about 6 inches of heavy wet snow last night with maybe up to a foot by tomorrow morning. DH asked if I was going anywhere today and I told him I'm in until Monday (unless we can get out to church tomorrow). He will plow our 500 foot driveway today in preparation for the rest of the snow. I've got plenty of fabric in the house so I can sew all weekend. If I sew it keeps me out of the kitchen.

Pat

OP here today in N. Calif. Maybe you all better come visit me out here - weather is chilly but skys are blue and it will get warmer as the day goes on. I'm headed to the gym for step class - and then to visit with family and yippee, a massage later this afternoon...so glad to be able to come and post my committment to being OP. Have a good weekend, everyone. Maajida

Op today..........thank gawd tomorrow is Daylight Savings Time.....YEsssss, that means more light!!!

This feels like the weather channel.....

Here is Central Pa we have high wind warnings, 35-45 mph, flood warnings, 35 degrees and a steady rain that has been steady since last night. We are still recovering from the heavy rain we had on Tuesday.

but....

its better than that S word..........Snow

We had thunder and lightening all night with snow, freezing rain and sleet. Our county was placed on a level 3 snow emergency early this morning meanig that if you are caught our driving your vehicle and it is not an emergency you will be ticketed. This evening we are now on a level 2 which is roads are snow covered and slippery and to travel only if neccessary. My church and my husband's have canceled services for tomorrow. Won't have to worry about DST since we have no where to go but will start getting ourselves used to the change by getting up at our usual time of 5am DST. Hopefully by afternoon I will be able to go to the grocery and all the stores will be open. I imagine that very few were open today. Suppose to be in the 50's by the end of the week and flooding.

Cheryl you need vegas or the Jersey shore.
We had like no snow here all year.. just some rain and a few flurries, nothing ever stuck to the ground.
TOo much salt water in the air..

My clocks are already set ahead, and I did that before I went out tonite at 6..
spring has sprung... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy my favorite time of year, and then bathing suit weather and yes back on the beach...