General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Sun 3/9

I'll give it another shot for another 24

clocks ahead today, and I have to get out of here
early...
I have an event I have to head to, " breakfast", but I'm having it here first.. its food of course, but I have a plan set.. I'll stay on program...

Re: OP Sun 3/9

I hate this time change! Grrrrr! Oh well, OP anyway.

Uki

OP another day. I like the time change because it stays lighter later. Off to church with hubby and granddaughter. Have a blessed day everyone.

Laura

I'm in for another 24.

And I'm going to my Endocrinologist in the morning. Won't have acess to computer, so I'm saying I'll be OP tomorrow as well.

OP me too...some food cravings, but will honor them in a totally OP way. Have a nice Sunday, everyone. Maajida

Op today too. Going to be busy sorting out house and chores. Making pizza for dinner.

I hear you on those food cravings Maajida. But with that in mind, I am OP for today.

Just realized I've been posting all day and never posted op so a little late but better late than not at all.

Was op all day. walked in the morning, left overs for dinner. Birthday party in the afternoon (only 1 bite of cake!!!) and easy supper of grilled cheese and tom soup. I am going to do the dishes, start some laundry, get bags ready for tomorrow and then sit down and watch a movie with the family.

Hope you all had a great day!!!

Op is good anytime, anyday, light or dark.