Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Mon 3/10

Hi Ho its off to work I go this morning..

After a very busy weekend I went to bed early last nite like 8:00.
its now a little after 3am and I'm wide awake, I even
had to wake the dogs, no way were they ready to get up, but if I'm up they have to get up also..
they both went out and now they're back to sleep, its a dogs life...

I'm on my own this morning at curves, so today is an actual work day.. I'll be using the equipment for a good 2 hrs, to work off some junk I ate yesterday..

I do plan an on program today, its back on the beam.

Re: OP Mon 3/10

I am glad you are enjoying work, Tobe!

OP again for me today. Yesterday was just a weird day with no church in the morning and snow shoveling for a good portion of the day. Last night we took the kids out for a ride to go deer spotting, but didn't see any. We were desperate to just get out of the house after being snowed in for a couple days.

Everyone is back to school today and I am going to get some cleaning done.

Have a great day!

Uki

op

Count me in....we are on a 2 hour delay this morning so I am not as rushed as usual. Will spend some extra time at the gym.

OP, you better believe it...Maaj

OP for me. Off to the gym. No snow today. Got stuck in the driveway on the way to church yesterday. We have good neighbors who helped get us on our way.

Pat

OP for me too. I was doing so good yesterday until dinner time. My husband and I were watching tv and saw a delicious, cheesy, meaty looking pizza on a commercial. We ordered one and that was it. I ate too much, I won't even say how many pieces I ate. That was just the beginning of my downfall. Anyway, I went to bed feeling stuffed, which I hate because then I don't sleep very good. I can't do anything about it now except learn from it and move on. So, today I will be on program for sure.

Laura

Op. Took kids to school and went back to bed. Yesterday I made pizza (smallish homemade thin crust one) and ate 2 small bags of Easter candy and felt weird about it. I was feeling too skinny and was a 1b down from last week so decided to eat higher calories so I dident feel anorexic. Today I'm eating my usual food.

Laura - today's another day - we all have had days like that. Glad you are committing to be OP today. Yesterday must have been a "pizza" day. Our neighbor's had a party and ordered too much pizza - they had lots of extras leftover and brought us two whole pies. I thanked them (just easier than explaining why I shouldn't eat it) and wasteful or not - I put them in the trash when in the past I would have indulged when I didn't even want to.

Anyhow - I am OP with you today.

Have a great day.

Marilyn

Marilyn
I do the same thing, I throw alot of food away,
its wasteful but not Waist Full get what I mean?

Thanks for the pep talk Marilyn. Sometimes if I'm having a bad craving and give in to it, then I'm set for awhile. If I don't eat it, I'm setting myself up for a major binge. That's just how I am. Hopefully in time I will learn how to deal with those cravings. They aren't as bad as they used to be, so I must be learning something.

Laura

Op and on my way to work...........i need a SNOW day off of work!

Op, and on my way to work.........I need a SNOW day off of work.

OP today, made it to the gym already even though the time loss of an hour made me less motivated. I ate a lot this weekend too, don't know what the deal was. Luckily it was food and not chocolate but I need to step it up during the week to get to goal.

Have a good day everyone.