Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for help

I recently rejoined ww but have only made it to 3 weigh ins... I just cannot get myself motivated to count points... I have gained over 30 lbs last year and I know that I am not happy about it... any advice from anyone who has experienced this

Re: looking for help

Keep Moving Forward

Spend the time on yourself to make it to the weigh-ins and take it one at a time. I have slowly lost weight over the last 7 months but I just keep moving forward and that's what I just tell myself.

Hope it helps!

Welcome Millie

all i can tell you is what I did.

I walked back again into WW on Oct 3 2006. with an extra 30 ugle unwanted lbs on me.
When I put my hand on that door of the center, I swore to myself that I was going to hit goal this time around and that I would make a weekly WI and meeting no matter what..
It took about 6 long hard months to get that weight off, and i finally hit goal again, time # umteenth.

Going to WI's the last 17 months has kept me focused on me and what I need to do day in and day out..
I've been on maintenance for exactly 1 yr now and under goal.

Just for me... I have to count my points, daily.
journel daily, and head my skinny butt to WW every single Tues whether it was a good week or a bad week.

Food is an addiction same as Drugs and Alcohol.
Together WE can do this. alone, just my experience its impossible..
So if you want what we have. your going to have to
do what we do..

If there are no changes, there are no changes...

I wish you luck and good weight loss success.

Millie- have you considered doing the Core program if you don't want to count points. I, myself, am on points because I enjoy being able to eat all foods. I have just gotten in the habit of writing down everything I eat. I've thought about Core but am afraid I might overdo portions if I didn't have to weigh and measure.
Keep at it and you'll find what works for you

Pat

Thank you all for the advice... I am going to go the weigh in this week which is wednesday, I know it wont be pretty but it is a start. I will continue to use this message board for support and information, talking with others truly helps