Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone have any motivation vibes out there?

Feeling down a bit. Anyone have a jump start idea?

Re: Anyone have any motivation vibes out there?

Okay, I'm going to answer myself While I was sitting here thinking about what to be greatful for I thought of something simple yet rewarding.

I made chocolate cupcakes for my daughters snack at preschool. I only made 12, threw the rest of the batter away, and she took 9 to school. I have had 3 cupcakes sitting on my counter all morning and I haven't been tempted to eat them. That is amazing because usually I would have stuffed them in my face so fast!!!

So I am greatful for NOT NEEDING cupcakes even when I'm a bit depressed

That is great Lisa that you haven't eaten the cupcakes. Don't know any real inspriational words. I've been doing WW for just shy of a year and have lost 49.5 pounds. I feel so much better. Can you think how much better your life will be when you lose the weight? Just to be healthy for you daughter would be a real plus. The best advise I can give is Keep on Keeping on.

Pat

Thanks Patti. You're an

Theres a saying

THIN TASTES SOOOOO GOOD..

I think everyone has these days. I wonder if the time change has anything to do with it? That can really throw things off for us. When I feel that way, I just kind of put my head down and plow through the day. Almost everytime, I am a new person when I wake up the next day. Plus, when I do wake up, I am so grateful that I didn't let my down day blow my WW plan.

Hugs to you,
Uki

I agree it must be the time change. I have just been negative to myself all day. I didn't get enough sleep. I've been crabby all day. Had to wait for my girls to get out of gymnastics so I went shopping at the mall looked for some clothes ended up at the bakery. I went in thinking I will just buy the doughnuts that are 6 for a dollar after 4 pm. Luckily they didn't have enough doughnuts to do that sale today. I decided if I wasnt going to get them cheap I wasnt going to get them. Survived that one.
Then came super walmart. Went in just to look at clothes and ended up getting a few groceries. And 2 isles before the end I got an overwelming urge to just blow the week. Unbelievabley I made it through the store and only bought ww carrot cake for a snack. Let my self have one and I surived sabatoge #2

Lisa, when I am feeling down in the dumps I get busy doing anything that will take my mind off of eating.
Also music really works for me. It relaxes me and takes my mind of all the things that I think need to be done now or else.

My motivation has always been........my 2 girls. I am a single Mom and i want to BE here when they get out of high school and beyond. I want to show them the healthy way to eat...

BTW those size 10 jeans feel better than any cake/cookie/candy would ever taste.