Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Tuesday March 11th

OP again today. DD woke up with a belly ache. She is sleeping now, but I don't know what the day may bring. I have the salt guy coming with a delivery and was supposed to have my Mary Kay lady come out tonight. DH has a short day today too. I hope it is a good day and DD feels better!

Have a great day everyone.

Uki

Re: OP - Tuesday March 11th

op and off to work.

On Program and off to WW this morning.
A friend of mine called yesterday and she's ready to tackle her weight.
I can't beleive how much she blew up, as I don't see her that often but I do talk to her daily on the phone.

hope she sticks to it, another friend of mine joined a few months ago and she's already taken off 30 lbs, but still has a good 70 to go she'll do it..
as she goes weekly, thats the whole trick in my book.

I guess my weight loss says something for others to be following me in the door of WW..

oh YES, OP me too...it's wonderful that you're such an inspiration to others, Tobe. Maaj

Op today too.

OP for me too. I don't know what's wrong with me, the last two days all I've wanted to do was eat, eat, eat. I'm just craving everything. I didn't give in to the craving yesterday, so I think I'll be good today.

Laura

Here at work and OP!!

Op and off work

Laura i and i think everyone understands those cravings.......i get like that..so you are not alone, it happens