Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Tues 3/11

Tobe
Akus

Re: WI Tues 3/11

UP .2 (all due to rigorous exercising)

still holding an even 3lbs under goal...

How's that new job going??

The job is great, Carrie thanks for asking..

I open the door for 6:30am and believe it or not, theres 5 women that pop in..

I exercise along with them, on and off for almost 3 hrs... thats what my small gains are all about I'm even delovoping a 6 pack in my abdoman, not that I want it, but its the skin and muscles firming...

I haven't gotten to my gym this week, but Thurs I'll take some time out and go and do my usual cardio and work on some sophicated machines..

Curves is too slow for me.. I passed that routine of going in a circle for a 1/2 hr...
its great tho for someone just starting out in the
exercise world..

Tobe, i had off work today, i was going to go weigh in,but i have a RARE, RARE weekend off. So i am going to weigh in Saturday morning then spend all day shopping with my girls.........look out mall here i come!!

Tobe,
I weighed in early this week. I am down 1 pound.
Tammy

Goog going Tammy your getting close to goal...

down .2

maintaining nicely & below goal

lost 71.2

Not easy Kim but doable isn't it..

The WI's and the meetings are the whole trick to success....

I can handle ups/downs of 2-3 pounds,weekly. It much better than the constant UP of 70+pounds.
I bought another bathing suit today, and 2 pairs of jeans,one is capri's ( size 10) 2 shirts, small

That is so cool Akus.

I love to shop I'm a very fad dresser, if something new in style comes out I am sooo there..

Theres a new jr shop that just opened, I never had the nerve to really shop Jr. but I thought stroll in, its right next to the tanning salon, so I bought 2 tops in Junior size S.

With all the exercising I did while this week while working, I just put my sizze 12 gap jeans on, and they're huge, they can come off now without unzipping them... I'm not buying any more jeans this season, I'll take care of it in the fall..
Bathing suit time is almost here, and thats my summer
wardrobe..

Last yr I bought all size 10's with a few two piece
suits... why wear the 1 pc when my body can now take 2, this way I get an all over tan...

March 3rd will be a whole 18 months on WW, and I'll keep rolling right along, this works...