Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How's everything?

Hey there everyone. I just stopped by to say hello and see how everyone was doing w/ their weight loss. I lost 30 pounds last year on WW, but have yo-yod between the same 10 pounds for a while now (MONTHS). I have recommitted myself though and am back on track, dropping 4 pounds in a day and a half. I look forward to hearing from ya. Take Care!!! Ben

Re: How's everything?

Hey Ben
so good to see you again, we're all still here, well most of us anyway..

We that started here have all hit goal and now theres a maintenance gang of us..
I've been maintaining a 3 to 5 below goal for a year already,, wow how time flies..

good that your still or back on program again, Iwish your sidekick would show her smiley face back around, but with her new job shes mighty busy...

good luck on getting that hanging on 10 lbs back off, come around more often, always good to hear from you...

Thanks for those nice words Tobe. I'm glad to hear some many people have hit goal. I think that's awesome. Why is the old format back? Did Aimee find it too difficult to maintain w/ her new job. I have tried calling her and talking to her. She messaged me once, and I missed one of her calls. I know she is swamped. Too bad though. I miss talking to her too. Thanks for the support to get the weight off. I just bought my sister and mom WW online for an early mother's day presents. Yes, I'm buying a support group, lol. Hey, whatever works, and makes them happy and healthy right? I'll be on here more, if that's ok? I have to dive back in and just believe in all of WW working for me so I can "Git r done." Thanks again. Ben

The other board that we loved so much, crashed, and Aimee said they lost all data..
With her new job and going to school she didn't have time to rebuild it again..

so here we are, right back where we all started out.
This board is doing just fine.. we're still doing
the WI days, and I'm keeping a progress report here, and we're also doing the 'On Program' thread, along with a daily menu..

So yes hop back on board and get active here with us.

We sure did miss you, hopefully Aimee will surface and get back on program again.. I sure miss her, I've emailed her many times with no replies back..
I think of her often....

Her mom updates us every now and then but its not the same. not like Aimee being here...

My weigh day is on Fridays, so please add me to that day. I weighed in last friday at 331.3. Thanks Tobe.

gotcha Ben

Your on for Friday weigh in

just let me know loss or gain!!!! ok???

good luck and welcome back..