Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Wed 3/12

HI Ho Hi HO its off to work i go again..

I'll be on program once again today...

Re: OP Wed 3/12

I am on the OP wagon as usual. This day was supposed to be a running around morning, but DS #1 woke up with a terrible sore throat, and since Little Guy had strep last week, you can guess what is going on. LOL So, I just gave him advil and will phone the doctor at 8:30a to get him an appointment too. We shall see what this day brings...

Uki

Hi Ho, it's off to work I also go and all set for an OP day...bringing my breakfast and lunch OP groceries with me...Uki hope the dr. appt helps and that your munchkin is feeling better. Take care everyone, maajida

Count me in. Tomorrow is WI day so will not eat pasta. I've done that before and showed a gain.

Pat

Here at work and OP. Have great day everyone.

OP for me too. Uki, your family has really been hit hard this year with sickness. Hope the little guys feels better soon.

Laura

Thank you everyone! Yup, DS#1 also has strep. WE have picked up more antibiotic and he took some advil for the sore throat and is resting on the couch. Just call me "Nurse Uki!"

We had the flu in our house last week. Dh and youngest daughter were ill. Luckily I was ok.
I'm op as usual and home after a full day at work.