Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Everyone

I just have a minute until I have to get ready to leave for work, but I wanted to stop by and let you all know I'm still alive. LOL! I think of all of you often. Hopefully things will settle down a little bit by the end of April (when Rick is officially out of here). I'm moving too, but it probably won't be until May/June when they have a one bedroom apt. available in the complex I'm currently living in. I'm downsizing in all areas of my life it seems. I haven't really been watching what I eat for the past few months, but I think all of the walking I do at work has kept me from gaining. No loss or gain, so considering I'm not on track I can't complain. I am planning on getting back on track April 1st. I was going to wait until May 1st when Rick is gone, but I decided the other day I could have 10 pounds off in that time, so why wait? I'll probably always have something going on in my life that I can use as an excuse not to eat healthy, so I just need to get with it. I think I'm ready to put my head back into it more now anyway. I have a friend from work that is going to lose weight with me, so at least I'll have some support there. We can smack each others hands. LOL! Not only that, but we've already made plans to start walking and hiking once the weather warms up a bit. They're also building a YMCA on the campus where I work that will be opening in August. We're both going to join along with several other people from work, so I should always be able to find someone to go work out with me. See, I'm just out of excuses. :)

Well, I have to get going. I didn't have time to read through all of the messages that have been posted here, but I did scan down the page. I'm glad there are still a bunch of familiar people still being accountable here. I'm going to try and get over here more, but it may be a few more weeks. I think about you guys everyday and my mom keeps me updated when I get the chance to talk to her (even she doesn't hear from me very often these days, so it's not you guys, it's just me). LOL!

Talk to you soon!

Aimee

Re: Hello Everyone

It is so good to hear from you, Aimee! We knew things were just crazy with your schedule. Pop in when you can, and remember we are thinking of you!

Hugs,
Uki

Aimee we are thinking of you too - glad you popped in to give us a shout. Hopefully things will ease up and you can hang out here more often.

Glad you are finding some friends to make the weight loss journey with you - it is always easier with someone to support you,

Good luck and hope to hear from you again really soon.

Marilyn

Good to hear from you Aimee. You are always here in spirit if not in person. Good luck with your new life.

Pat

Yo Aimee

Good to see you around these parts again..

Even Ben surfaced..

Missed you...

It is almost time to get the TRIKE's out...I hope! You will have to teach the technique to your friend. Sure do miss you but know that you are tied up with life at this point trying to become a survivor. You will succeed!!! You have the drive. Look forward to hearing from you again when you find a free moment.

She has already told her dad that as soon as the weather gets warmer and she has time..off they will go on their Trikes..so she is ready...