Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone been watching.....

Has anyone been watching the guest book in the last couple days? There is a NUT on there that's writing nasty comments. I wish aimee would close the guestbook if that is what is going to happen. She took them all off today and now they are back again..I think she should trace who it is..if she can..

Re: Has anyone been watching.....

I just checked it out myself. It would be good if she could block stuff like that but she probably just has to get rid of the guestbook. Just a bunch of immature punks mouthing off.

Laura

This isn't the first time this has happened and she has taken them off. Isn't is a shame that people are so bored with life they have to do something like this..They must not think much of themselves...

I had never checked the guest book before, but I did after reading this post. What a troll! Oh my goodness. Some people must need more to do in life, if they have so much time on their hands to waste like that. How do jerks like that even sleep at night??

EERRGGGHHHHH,
Uki

Some are sicker than others..

ignore it... don't feed into crap such as that...

I never check that area out....

I just went over and read it. That's terrible. Some people get their jollies though by making others feel bad when they are the ones with the issues to begin with.