Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP - Thursday March 13th

Just a quick check in to say that I am OP today!! DS #1 did have strep, so we now have 5 (!) bottles of amoxicillin in the fridge. LOL DH and I ate out last night at Wendy's, and it was no big deal. I made good choices and that was that.

Uki

Re: OP - Thursday March 13th

I'm in and op today

Me too.

Laura

I'm op today. After my ww meeting were going to a ww lunceon given by a ww member who is making all her recipes with the menus at her home. All our class is invited so it should be fun.

Here at work and OP.

Hey, someone on here was taking Metformin--do you feel nauseous; like it comes and goes. I've been feeling this way ever since starting this med. 3 days ago.

Ugh!

Carrie, I have never felt sick taking metformin and I take 2000 mg. a day.

Laura

op for me. Gained yesterday. I've been trying to figure out if it was what I ate. Dont really know. So I am going to just try to cut out some of the more snacky things like the oatmeal on the go bars and ww carrot cakes and replace them with fruit or yogurt and see how that works.

Freeze your yogart for an hr
it changes the texture of it, almost custard thick like, and takes longer to eat...

In the summer I freeze all my yogart and take it to the beach, as it thaws out its creamy thick like an
ice cream cup.... its just great...

OP, just been working alot.........today is ONE year of being OP.........one year.
A year ago i was 227.4 pounds ( funny i forget numbers all the time, except that one)
A year ago i was in a size 22-24 pants, a year ago i wore a size 2x shirt, a year ago my legs/knees/feet hurt so bad after standing on them 8-9 hours, i could barely manage to walk in the morning. A year ago i would turn red and out of breath just bending over to tie my shoe. A year ago i ate my last doughnut and drank my last pint of chocolate milk on my break at lunch.
A year ago i went back to Weight Watchers for the 3rd time and recommittment myself to a fantastic lifestyle, this time i made goal and been a lifetime member since January, 2008

Laura,

Wow! I'm only on 500mg (the lowest dose) and the nausea has came and went all day long since I started it 3 days ago. I hope this eases up b/c this is nooo fun!!

oh yes, was OP all day...just didn't have time to post at the beginning of the day. Since daylight savings time began, for some strange reason, have been having trouble getting up in a timely manner in the mornings. You all sure do continue to be an inspiration. Maajida