Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Fri 3/14

Hi HI off to work out I go...

2 hrs of exercise this morning,....

I'll be op today

Re: OP Fri 3/14

Good morning all! I am OP today too. I'll be here this morning and then I meet my mom to take her shopping and we will have lunch.

Have a good one!
Uki

I'm op and of to minneapolis this morning. I will try my hardest to stay op while up there. I have packed lots of water, and my own snacks so I don't have the impulse to buy at the gas stations. Well see you all sunday if I don't make it to a computer till then.

OP today. I'm going shopping after the gym to buy some new clothes. I haven't bought anything new since losing 51 pounds. Did have some smaller clothes stashed away but even those are getting too big. I'm basically cheap so it's hard for me to spend money on clothes. Plus I hate trying on clothes.

Pat

OP today too...Pat, good luck with the clothes buying. I too resist that sometimes, but it's oh so worth it to have new things when we're done. Let us know how it goes....love, Maaj

Pat,

I got a chuckle over your post. I am the same way! I am too cheap to buy new clothes, so I either wait for handmedowns or make what I have stretch. All my stuff is WAY too big too. I just keep putting off buying anything new. I have several friends who have given me things in the past, but now I am smaller than they are, so that doesn't work either! LOL I do look at Goodwill and thrift stores for things and I have found clothes there that are reasonable. The last time I got clothes, my mom bought them for me. She felt bad that nothing fit and dragged me to the store!

Uki

Op today too.

I didn't disappear but I haven't been online for a few days. My husband broke his collar bone on Tuesday so it's been crazy (snowboarding accident). No surgery needed so we just have to wait for healing time.

I have been OP these last few days and cutting out the non-important snacks. I feel like my tummy is going down so I hope I can loose a good number this week. I even went to Olive Garden last night and only ate 10 pts! I'll let you know at weigh in tomorrow.

OP TODAY and EVERYDAY!

I will try to stay OP today.

Laura

OP today...........i love buying new clothes and showing off what i got. After losing 70 pounds, there is now way i would not buy clothes. When i was heavy, i would never buy clothes, ever......maybe a pair of black sweat pants

Lisa, my dd broke her collarbone years ago( she musta been around 9-10, scooter accident) it took awhile to heal,she would complain when it rained,but is ok now( she is 15)..........phew, time flies.

Lisa............i love that,"non-important snacks".....something to think about when i am thinking about eating a "non-important"snack