Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability for Week of 3-16-08

The purpose of this thread is to post your exercise plans for the week to stay accountable. You can also post daily to track what you did that day to earn your AP's.

Sunday - rest
Monday - 40 mins trainer
Tuesday - 40 mins trainer
Wednesday - 50 mins treadmill
Thursday - 40 mins trainer
Friday - 50 mins treadmill
Saturday - 40 mins trainer or 50 mins treadmill

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability for Week of 3-16-08

40 minutes done on the trainer for today.

Uki

worked 2 1/2 hrs this morning and worked out..

done for the day.../

Good day of exercise today. Started with the weights first (have heard you should do weights before cardio, don't know if it's true but worth a try). Then 45 minutes in the pool doing aerobics and then back to the gym and an 11 mile bike ride. By checking my pulse during the workouts I figure I earned 10 AP today (at 225# they add up fast). Hope that makes up a little for my eating yesterday. I was doing OK points wise until I got into a bag of dried cranberries. Don't know how many points I ate but finally got them put out of sight. I think I'm going to get a heart rate monitor to more acurately figure AP. They aren't cheap (the one that has been the best reviewed is $110, but I have gift money stuck away so think that is where it will go. I'm always afraid I'm not figuring the right intensity.

Pat

I'm happy to report that I just finished 30 min. on the treadmill. I haven't been able to work out since middle of Jan due to my thyroid being out of whack. I really missed working out!! I've only been on meds 7 days now, and I could tell a huge improvement with my energy level on Sat. (then only being on meds for 5 days). So, I'll be easing myself back into a routine.

I've also cut out a lot of processed snacks and replaced them with fruit/protein due to being put on the Metformin for the insulin resistance. I haven't had a headache in a week. I'm totally amazed at how great I feel!!

20 minutes on the revolving stair machine
25 minutes on elliptical

6 AP and I ate good things for me with them

40 minutes on the trainer all done for today.

Uki

50 minutes on the treadmill out of the way.

Uki

20 min on bike
20 min on revolving stairs
30 min pilates/yoda abs class

Feeling good today!

40 minutes on the trainer all out of the way. My day is so busy, I had to get up early to be sure it got done.

Uki

I managed to get in 30 min on the treadmill last night.

Ended up missing the gym on Tues and Wed. Back there today. 55 minutes water aerobics, Nautilus wt. lifting circuit, 37 minuest (10.5 miles) on bike.

Pat

50 minutes on the treadmill today.

Uki

I did some fun classes this week. I took a Pilates/ab core class after I did 45 minutes of cardio. Then another day I changed it up with a dance class/ballet/strength and an hour of Yoga. I needed the relaxation really bad but let me tell you, my muscles are sore. I got a better workout than I thought I would.

Oops, I forgot to post yesterday. 50 minutes on the treadmill.

Uki