Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- Sunday March 16th

Happy Sunday everyone! I am OP today. We have church this morning and then our house is hosting Youth Group tonight. Should be a fun time.

Uki

Re: OP- Sunday March 16th

I'm on also for one more day...

no exercise today..

I'm OP today. Tobe, you need a break from all the exercise you've been doing. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

Laura

It's an OP day for me too.

Oh yes, me too...OP for sure...a challenging day to do so, but doable...maajida

OP one more day with all of you. Have a great Sunday everyone!
Marilyn

Trying hard to stay OP today. For some reason I'm starved. Had a good breakfast before church and a good lunch but feel like I could eat a horse. Not sure what is going on. So far I've drunk water to keep from eating. Oh well, this too shall pass.

Pat

Pat go take a nibble of protein of some sort.

if you have any protein powder in the house, make yourself a smoothie..

it works.. it will hold you for a good 6 hrs or more.

OP.today.......

Tobeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i just left the tanning salon...haven't done that for years.

pat, i never feel like i am starving, BUT i do get the urge to eat.eat,eat,eat,eat.......

in my mind i think i could eat,eat,eat, but considering that my belly has shrunk, i doubt i could.

Op today. Went to church had a subway sandwhich for lunch $5 for 12 inch anything. It very hot here in south Florida and took kids to the pool for a hour.

Kim yahoooooooooo tanning
it felt good didn't it. I'm so black I go every day. I have a great base for the beach,which hopefully by April 1 I'll be able to dig my toes back in the sand...

Lorraine
Pool already, you lucky dog!!!!!

all these slim women doing the next right thing.
tans, pools, beaches...
all the work this past year beens worth it, hasnt it.

I'll keep on, keeping on.. WW that is.. have no intentions of ever quitting..

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I think I used a few of my weekly points today but think I'll make it. Made chili using Bocca crumbles instead of meat and had that over a baked potato. Now I'm full. Tomorrow will be better.

Pat