Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carrie How are you doing?

Carrie, I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing on your new meds? The last time I remember you posting you were having problems with nausea with the metformin. Hope you have adjusted to it by now. Just thinking about someone else taking the same meds that I am.

Pat

Re: Carrie How are you doing?

Patty,

Thank you for asking. I'm feeling soo much better!! I even worked out yesterday. The nausea only lasted about 4 days and I haven't experienced any since. Maybe I just needed time to adjust to it in my system or something. I could tell a big difference in my energy level on Sat. with taking the Metformin & Synthroid. I've cut carbs way down. I can't say I'm happy about it. It's hard to stick to no more than 15 carbs per snack. They recommended for weight loss to not eat any more than 45g carbs per meal and I haven't really struggled there, but snackins is another story. The good news is that I haven't experienced any headaches since I cut the carbs. I still miss my Jr. Vanilla Frosty's and Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies but I'll manage. Eggs are getting boring for breakfast for sure!!

I'm bored with eggs also

I now use WW yogart with a cup of fiber 1 cereal and a cut up banana in it..

something different other than the egg...

glad to hear your doing well Carrie.

Thanks Tobe!