Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP Wed 3/19

Its 4am in NJ and I'm wide awake, I have to go to work this morning... uck!!!

I will be OP today

Re: OP Wed 3/19

Hi Tobe and everyone...it's nearly 3am. here in N. Calif. and I should still be fast asleep...NOT!, unfortunately just couldn't sleep, and I'll have to start getting ready in another hour and a half if I want to make it to the gym before work. Yes, here's to another OP day! Maajida

OP for me too. Time to gets folks off to school, then on the treadmill, and then time for chores. Ah, the life of "Mom." LOL

Uki

Off to work all day. Op too.

I'm OP here at work.

I'm OP with all of you too - just finished my treadmill workout (Uck) it is pouring rain here and then it's off to WW for my meeting.

Have a great day!
Marilyn

OP today.

Laura

Clearing up here in Idaho, I can actually see the sun today!!!

OP for me today. I had a couple of hard days but I'm back on track and worked hard at the gym this morning followed by a yummy turkey sandwich and apple.

OP...........busy day. off work

stomach has been bothering me ..... At least my new smelly jelly candles in the bathroom smell nice, and i know how many flowers are on my shower curtain, since i spent alot of time in there today!!

Stayed op pretty well today. Got off track a bit with the weekend vacation and all. Ended up getting a viral infection half way through the weekend and I am still pretty run down from that. Tonight I felt better so I went and weighed in. Hopefully tommorrow will be good to. Have a great night everyone!!!!