WI today Wed 3/19

Patty
Cheryl
Marilyn
Becky
tammy
Chelsie

Re: WI today Wed 3/19

Down 1.4 this week for a total of 53.2, 5.4 below goal!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyy Becky your doing fantastic...

9.3 # below goal today. I have decided that I do not like being the weigher at my WW meetings simply because I do not get the chance to sit in on the discussion and I really miss that. I will have to have a long talk with the leader next week about when exactly I can go into the meeting. This was my 4th week to train and I don't know when I will go on payroll and I think it is only for half an hour. I definitely work lots longer than 30 minutes. The leader claims that I am a WW member first and let someone else do all of these other things. I will have to go in and sit down next week and let the receptionists take over. Sorry, just venting a bit.

lost .2 yeah!! at least it isnt a gain. especially after all the yummies in Minneapolis. I really didn't do to good of a job watching what I ate. But I did notice that if I ate a very large meal I didn't snack near as much. So maybe that saved me this week. Any how, one more stick of butter melted off my hips!!!

I am down 3 pounds this week - 4 pounds below goal with a total loss of 78 pounds. I make lifetime next week!
Marilyn

What a great achievement Marilyn...

Imagine next week NO PAY the mega $$$$$$

I was so thrilled when I hit goal and didn't pay a dime for a meeting.

Years ago we were just allowed to go once a month to WI, now we can go weekly..
Thats what worked for me, I never missed a weekly WI or a meeting, skipped meetings means eating junk, and I'm not willing to go back there ever again, well for today anyway..

Marilyn that's awesome!! You go girl!!

Thanks guys!
I feel the same way about meetings too Tobe. They help me stay in control. I know I will still be going (most likely weekly) even once I am lifetime. They are having a party for me next week to celebrate! It is a great group of ladies at my meeting that I look forward to going each week.

Marilyn