Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2 in stores in your area?

I can't remember who has found this in stores in their area. I am wondering what the cost is to buy it in a store versus off the website and if it is cheaper to get it in a store, would someone be willing to buy me some and ship it to me. I would pay for it, of course, I am just trying to see if I can save a few dollars.

Thanks,
Uki

Re: PB2 in stores in your area?

Uki, I'm not sure if there in a store but I have 3 extra jars if you want to buy some from me.

Laura

Thanks for the offer, Laura! How much would you ask for all 3?

Uki

I'll sell you three for $13.00 that includes S&H. That makes it about $4.33 a jar. I pd, with S&H $6.16 a jar. How's that for a deal.

Laura

i have two that I could sell

my 4 came to 28.00 with shipping...

LOL This is like an auction.

Laura, you have got yourself a deal. Do you want a check or do you have a paypal account? Whatever you prefer is fine by me.

Tobe, are you wanting to part with yours? i had it in my head that you were taking it to your meeting to sell. Just let me know

Thanks,
Uki

A check would be fine Uki. Here's my email address, klbasore@comcast.net. Email me your address and then I'll give you my info.

Laura

I just sent you an e-mail, Laura.

Uki

nope they're sitting in the cabinet.. I opened 1 and maybe used 1/2 jar, and one I gave to a friend, whether or not she used it I don't know.
I would say no, as she never said anything to me about it...

so 2 is left and if you want them. their yours.,,

How much do you want for them, Tobe?

Uki

14.00 and I'll pay to ship them to you.

let me know if you want the 2 jars..

Thanks, Tobe, but I think I better hold off. The 3 jars I get from Laura will hold me for awhile. Thank you so much for your offer, though.

Uki

Uki,
I just sent you an email back.

Laura