Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP- thursday March 20th

Happy spring everyone! OP today. It's a busy one. Errands for myself this morning, errands for my mom this afternoon, and DS #1 appointment late this afternoon and more errands. Good grief! LOL

Uki

Re: OP- thursday March 20th

No work, no exercise today.

I'm off to Trader Joes for Garden Lasagne and a few bags of artichoke hearts. I've been using a lot of them lately, 0 points for a few...

Rain again today in NJ I'm wondering if the weather is ever going to be beach time???? usually by April 1 I'm able to get on the beach and grab some rays.
guess today is a tanning salon morning, before I take off to TJ's..

I'll be OP today

off to the gym before work and then tomorrow Spring break begins....have to attend a mandatory workshop all day today...but that won't throw me from my OP plan. Have a good day everyone, Maajida

Me too. I'm off for WW in about an hour and then to the gym. Sure wouldn't know it is Spring here. in the 30's, grey and rainy. I would almost rather have snow. It is sooooo ugly outsice.

Pat

I just arrived at work and I'm OP!!

Sure can't tell it's spring. I about broke my neck coming across the parking lot in my heels. Thought the pavement was just wet from all the rain yesterday...nope, was a sheet of ice. I was able to catch myself before landing on my backside! Phew!!

OP today. I'm on my way to the doctor, woke up with croup today, ugh. Anyway, it's been so gloomy here in Michigan but today, we have a sunny spring day.

Laura

OP too! It is supposed to be sunny and 70ish here today - sorry for those of you who are still in the 30's - been there/done that. Spring break here this week - but it has been really rainy. Might hit the park with my son for a nice long walk with the doggies.

Have a great day.
Marilyn

Op here and my husbands friend is staying with us a few days till he can get home after a pretty bad car accident. He was pushed off the road and totalled his car..he has a bleeding head with alot of staples in it and a eye thats so bruised he cant open it. He wasent wearing his seat belt and hit the windshield.
Still went to my ww meeting and got my healthy food.

OP