Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My new find

I'm not a fan of yogurt, but I did buy one to try at Aldi the other day. They had a lemon chiffon flavor in the Fit/Active Brand...oh man, it was so good. I had to go back over there last night and snatch up several more. I actually topped it with a small handful of Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds and it made it even yummier!!

I tried 2 others, but this was my favorite. I'm trying to taste new things in hopes that my taste buds are changing with my lifestyle changes.

Had to share.

Re: My new find

Carrie, thanks for sharing. I'm not a big yogurt fan either. I can tolerate it once in awhile but not everyday. I'm going to the store tonight so maybe I'll try some of this.

Laura

Carrie i have notive after a year of being OP, my taste buds have definately changed........

I think i tried that Yogurt, i am still addicted to Activa Mixed Berry and the FF Vanilla

Wow Carrie, i just seen the points for that yogurt, its one of those things i say to myself......is it worth 3 points. It may taste good, but i can eat alot of things for 3 points( Boca sausage on an english muffin)

I guess that is why WW is alot about choices.

I thought that also when I saw 3 points for yogart.

I use WW its only 1 point....

maybe you miscalculated, most yogarts are 1 or the most 2 pts...

Lemon Chiffon sounds like a WW product.. is it??

WW does have a 1 pt lemon yogurt - my new favorite is the boston cream pie when I want a flavored one (more of a dessert choice for me)

I have to say I am addicted to the 0% (non-fat) Fage greek style yogurt. I use 1/2 cup (1 pt) and mix with defrosted frozen berries (my new fave is blueberries 1 pt) to make a delicious 2 pt very filling yogurt. When I first tried it I didn't think I would like it - not really a plain yogurt fan - but it is the bomb! It is very filling and high in protein.

That said, you have to go for what floats your boat and if it is a 3pt yogurt then thats what you can figure into your daily plan - the whole point to being flexible. Enjoy!
Marilyn

It's a pretty good size container of yogurt, not as small as like a Yoplait brand. I was getting tired of meat for breakfast and I don't have time to cook for me everyday with having to drive my boys to 2 different places before I come into work. So, even though it was 3 points, it was worth it to me.

I'm naughty, sometimes I'll have a 4pt Yoplait Pina Colada YUMO!!! But I just can't beat the taste of it!