Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Fri 3/21

Up again at 2am, I went to bed too early last nite.

oh well, a nap this afternoon...

I won't be exercising today, I think I pulled a muscle in my chest, its quite ouchy, if I do anything it'll be legs and nothing with my upper body..

I'll be OP for one more day... today....

Re: OP today Fri 3/21

Tobe-
Sorry you are hurting this morning - take it easy at work and try to get some more shut eye when you can - your body will thank you. Have a good day.

Marilyn

Tobe- Girl you are going to wear yourself out with all the exercise and so little sleep. Have you seen the reports that too little sleep is a big stressor for your body? I get tired thinking about all you do.
I'm OP today. Had ruben sandwich last night using the last of the corned beef. Now have to get all that sodium out of my system. But, boy was it good.
Off to the gym and then to buy my heart rate monitor. I'm excited to see how many AP I'm really earning.
Everyone who celebrates have a Blessed Easter. I know there is a Jewish holiday around this time also but don't know the name. If you celebrate that may it be meaningful for you also.

Pat

OP

Good morning everyone! OP for me today too. It is the first day of Spring Break for us, so we are going to take the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. It should be a good time.

Uki

I'm going to try and stay OP today. My son and his fiance are coming home from college this weekend. They want to take me out to dinner for my birthday. I will probably use some of my 35 extra pts. I go to weigh in in just a little bit so hopefully I'll have a good report. I wish it would get warm here in Michigan. They say we could get 3-6 inches of snow today, YUCK!

Laura

I'm OP today here at work.

Op today. Working all afternoon and evening. My sick car accident and thats alot less stress. Hes doing alot better. Kids are off school.

op for me today. Went to walmart this moring for a vision recheck DD finaly isnt getting headaches from her glasses anymore!!!. Got in some good ww grocery shopping. Had all morning to look at lables and compare. Hope you all have a great weekend.