General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WI Fri 3/21

Laura
Ben

Re: WI Fri 3/21

I'm down 2.1 to 326.3 today. Good luck to all on the weigh ins.

Congrats Ben. Keep up the good work

Pat

I lost 3 lbs. this week. The lady that weighed me in said if I keep losing more than two lbs. a week they are going to have to sit down with me and discuss my food journal. WW doesn't want anyone to lose more than 2 lbs. a week. I told her I have a lot to lose so I lose more than someone that doesn't have as much to lose. Have you ever heard of getting scolded for losing too much weight? I was a little ticked. I mean I know the slower the better in the long run but if I'm eating what I should and it's coming off why complain.

Laura

Oh I forgot to include, congrats Ben on your loss, way to go.

Laura

Laura thats a bunch of hooey and the recept had no business telling you that... You can see she wasn't trained too well.... go to another scale and stay away from her...

If you have alot to lose 3 lbs is normal, so don't let that 1 person throw you for a loop, keep up the good work,,,

we tend to have this one thing in our heads..

"I'll show you and hurt me"

ever hear or do that before?????? I know I have,

Thanks Tobe, this lady has been working for WW for years, I couldn't believe she said that. I'm glad you agreed with me, I didn't think that was right.

Laura

HA!!!! maybe its time she retired...

whata think????????

That sounds right.

Laura

Laura, i agree with Tobe, i had alot to lose and if i am working the program( which i was) and doing things to lose the weight, it came off. Holy Molie, my BMI was 36.7 i was Morbidly Obese when i started. I had 70 pounds to lose. My loss's were 2-3 pounds, not each week would I have a loss like that,one time i had 4 pound loss,but if i had 2-3 weeks of .8 or .5, then i would see a 2- 3 pound loss. I could see concerns if You only had to lose 10 pounds........
Laura just remember what you have to prove is to Yourself, walk with that chin held high...

I can remember when i made lifetime and went and weighed in at another location. i proudly announced i was a lifetimer.........You would have thought i was talking to the wall .

But i still wore those size 10 jeans in the same door i walked out of..........i know what i accomplished.

This is why i love this board........

Thanks Akus, I agree with you and Tobe.

Laura

Laura, Congrats on your loss. Ignore what she said. If you are eating as you should then the body will shed what it wants to.
The cynic in me says that they don't want big losses because they want to keep us paying for longer.
Pat

Pat, that's what my husband said.

Laura

ROCK ON That's all I have to say. ROCK ON