Author
Comment
OP Sat 3/22

I'm on for another 24

Re: OP Sat 3/22

Count me in on the OP wagon!

Uki

OP for me too. I kind of fell off the wagon with a little Easter candy yesterday, but back on today.

Laura

I'm in too. Just found out I need to make dessert for Easter dinner at friend's. I'll have to come up with something I can eat but that everyone else will like.

I hear you on that easter candy Laura. I wish I was one of those people who could have one piece and that would satisfy me but I am not. It just makes me crave sugery stuff more. So I am not going to allow any today. Op for me today.

Pat-
I like to bring angel food cake with ff or lite cool whip and berries. You can cube to cake and add the berries and cool whip in a pretty bowl (glass trifle works nice) and everyone likes it or you can just set it out and let people assemble it themselves. A large portion (depending upon the calories in the angel food cake) is usually only about 2 pts.

Im in for another 24 too!

Marilyn

OP for today. I also fell off the wagon this week with the easter candy when we filled the kids baskets. But I'm back on and that is what is important.

Tried to be good and op but got 2 food goodies brought to me that I couldent and dident say no too. First was the eggplant parm that a customer made and the second was a Einstein bagels pastry gift basket. The two were delicious and it felt good to eat them.
Luckily I'm on maintaince so I have wiggle room.
Tommorow is also a big food day with a prime rib roast which I love.
I did work 9 hours yesterday and 9 hours today so I think I got extra points for activity..I'm pooped.
Happy Easter.

OP.........getting a cold/flu. something , feels like someone beat me up